IGNORED

Mario Bros. and Realsports Baseball - different labels

colwyn

Well, along with my 2600 JR came some games, and the most notable are these label variations of MArio Bros. and Realsports Baseball. I apologize in advance for the out of focus pics. Anyway - The Realsports Baseball has a copyright date of 1987, and less text on the bottom as you can kind of see (again - sorry!) The Mario Bros., however, is much different than the normal Mario Bros. It has the red line at the top and other differences as you can see. Anyone seen these variations before? My guess is that it's just like the Homerun cart I posted pics of before with a date of 1987 and a sticker label for the joystick text - later marketed versions of the same game. Also - the top of these carts are different. Any info??? Thanks!

post-2828-1079850866_thumb.jpg

post-2828-1079850867_thumb.jpg

post-2828-1079850868_thumb.jpg

post-2828-1079850869_thumb.jpg

post-2828-1079850870_thumb.jpg

I checked which ones I had and they were the silver labels, I think they look much nicer than the grey ones. Too bad that these labels tend to show ring wear around the screw area. If you look closely you might see there are even little holes in my Mario cart at the screw and the little hole above it. Nothing too serious though. The Pole Position cart just has some ring wear.

post-4873-1079905390_thumb.jpg