IGNORED

BBS THE ATARI INSIDE ONLINE

Marius

Hi Guys (and girls?)

I am working very hard on my BBS. This BBS is running on a real atari 8bit computer: a 65xe with 320kb of memory. I have connected a Lantronix UDS-10 to this atari, and now it is able to communicate with my lan.

Between 1996 and 2001 I ran BBS the Atari Inside on the phoneline. Now it is reachable by telnet.

As new user you can do not much. So When you want to connect more than once, take a permanent password, and you have much chance I update your account very soon, and then you can do much things.

When you have a telnet that is able to up and download (like hyperterminal) you could find a nice download on the BBS. It is a little outdated, but i will update things soon.

When you can't get a connection: this means probably there is someone else on the BBS (only one user at a time) or the BBS is doing some house-keeping events.

Well here is the telnet adress:

Have fun!

sysop*Marius

Edited by Marius

8)

And now I I don't have to get up at stupid o'clock in the morning, and dial a number on an analogue telephone, wait for the carrier tone, hang up, dial up again, and then flick a switch on my cup modem, and then connect my micro-computer, and pray to god my dad doesn't notice the next phone bill.