IGNORED

Anyone hear from liquid_sky?

KaineMaxwell

• 3 weeks later...

Liquid's a great guy, just don't hold your breath on completing transactions cause they're not a priority to him. I held some Atari games for a few weeks waiting for him to get an M.O. together and finally just gave up and sold them to someone else. Like I said, great guy, but completing deals isn't always his top priority. When I +have+ completed deals with him though they've all been good, so I'd still list him as a recommended trader.

ive been booking a last minute flight up until today when i finally got it all sorted out. gonna hit the post office up before i get some gas that way i will have enough money to send the package out. being unemployed makes it hard to find the cash to send things sometimes, and i also have very bad memory and totally forget about things unless people remind me. Im slightly mentally damaged in that respect. Starscream can tell you that much though :P

ive been booking a last minute flight up until today when i finally got it all sorted out. gonna hit the post office up before i get some gas that way i will have enough money to send the package out. being unemployed makes it hard to find the cash to send things sometimes, and i also have very bad memory and totally forget about things unless people remind me. Im slightly mentally damaged in that respect. Starscream can tell you that much though :P

Yup but Liquid is one of the coolest people I have ever met and I would trust him with my life. Of course, I'd get it back all fucked up and shit.... :D

• 2 weeks later...

me and sky send each other lots of shit through the mail - and more times than one shit never showed up for both of us- but he does send the stuff out. If it was sent out its very possible its now in limbo - :D

He may be a cool guy and all, but he's definitely not someone you can count on to take care of things in a timely manner. Looks like ya'll have been trying to do this for a couple months now, I'd just write it off and move on. You haven't actually sent anything his way have you? If not just forgetaboutit... :|

He "bought" one of th eitems I was selling (Kohan for PC) for me and I never got the payment for it. He said his gf forgot to send it but was sending me 3 Dreamcast games instead since his was broken. Never received said DC games, which I want and excited about getting (Crazy Taxi 2, Virtua On and Jet Set Radio). :sad: