IGNORED

High Score Club: The Rules & Info - UPDATED 2024

Ze_ro

Wow, see what happens when I don't check the 2600 forum often?

Count me in, of course.

And if Empire Strikes Back is ever chosen, you may all cower in fear of the expert here.

(I just thought of something -- perhaps the highest-scoring player for a game could then share the strategies he implemented in order to do so well? The contest could really become something constructive for us Premium Players.)

• 2 weeks later...
Ok after long debating and a lil prompting from a fellow "ghost" gamer i will join in on the fun by joining the High Score Club. Its a great idea and so far its going very well. Much success to this new venture

Todd Mr Activision Rogers

Oh s*it - No Activision games :)

Welcome aboard Todd!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How are we picking the games for season 2?  Is it based on a new member list or are we just continuing down the old list?

Well, judging by this poll, people seemed to be generally happy with the way things were going before. We're starting the list over again, but still using the same "first come, first served" method.

Only difference now is that you don't make it onto the member list until you actually post a score. (And incidentally, the member list is fairly short at the moment, so there's a much better chance of actually getting to choose something this time rather than looking at a year-long wait)

--Zero

Well, judging by this poll, people seemed to be generally happy with the way things were going before.

It doesn't really matter, but I would argue that point. I interpret that poll as 20 to 15 against the status quo. Unfortunately, the votes got split between two competing alternatives.

Could you post, or direct me to, the current member list in the order we will pick the games?

Thanks.

Hi there!

It doesn't really matter, but I would argue that point.  I interpret that poll as 20 to 15 against the status quo.  Unfortunately, the votes got split between two competing alternatives.

There's many ways to interpret a poll result, but only one choice will win.

Could you post, or direct me to, the current member list in the order we will pick the games?

The list is already there (Beamrider), your turn is in 16 weeks.

Greetings,

Manuel