IGNORED

Space Invaders Collection binary released

opcode

Opcode Games has released the final version of the binary for Space Invaders Collection. Now you can enjoy this popular ColecoVision game in the convenience of your favorite ColecoVision emulator, like MESS or Adamem. Space Invaders Collecion is the home version of two all time arcade classics, Space Invaders and Space Invaders Part II (aka Deluxe). Download the binary here:

www.opcodegames.com

Have fun! :D

Uhhh....where's the bin?  I couldn't find it.   :?

http://www.opcodegames.com/games/sic/downl...oad/sicdemo.rom

I actually did find that, but all I get when I click or try to download is gobbely-gook code?!?! :? :?

Maybe your browser is trying to open the file. Try to right click and select Save as...

Uhhh....where's the bin?  I couldn't find it.   :?

http://www.opcodegames.com/games/sic/downl...oad/sicdemo.rom

I actually did find that, but all I get when I click or try to download is gobbely-gook code?!?! :? :?

Maybe your browser is trying to open the file. Try to right click and select Save as...

Put a checkmark here:

View-> Folder options-> File types-> Rom-> edit-> Confirm open after download

Neat... I wanna pick up this guy sometime (the real thing) if it is even around anymore but it's nice to be able to try it in an Emu in the meantime.

Unfortunately money's been tight. A shame really... some really cool homebrew's, prototypes, and hardware been coming out.

Thanks for releasing this, fun to be able to play this on the road without lugging a Colecovision to work ;)

I'm also looking forward to checking out your version of Ping Pong, I've taken a liking to the arcade version of the game recently :)

Neat... I wanna pick up this guy sometime

Looks like opcode might be getting some action! ;)

(the real thing)

They don't call him the "Coca-Cola Of Programmers" for nothing! Have an opcode and a smile! :)

It's really good...just that some of the option features don't work with Space Invaders Part II (number of starting bases, extra base score)

These settings don't exist in the original arcade version of Part II or Deluxe, so that's why they don't work here either (number of bases is limited to 3 or 4, extra base is locked at 1500 points)... The manual has detailed info about it...

Thanks for releasing this, fun to be able to play this on the road without lugging a Colecovision to work ;)

How would it be fun without the real thing?! :ponder: ;)

I'm also looking forward to checking out your version of Ping Pong, I've taken a liking to the arcade version of the game recently :)

If you are going to NWCGE... :)

• 15 years later...