IGNORED

Wanted: Interesting Auctions

Albert

This seller (Computercorps) apparently got himself into a collector's lot. I scored my last CIB Gatefold (Basic Math) from him along with a CIB Stellar Track for less than $100 a few weeks back. He's had some pretty rare items. I seem to remember he had a boxed copy of Combat 2 as well that I was outbid on.

Just purchased this Lochjaw cartridge from an e-Bay seller this morning. Those of you that know about this cart, I would be interested in your input. The end label has been split which makes me wonder if the cart has been opened. I'm newer to collecting (just the past couple of years) and know of this game but I do not have what I would consider to be a lot of knowledge about it. Thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-Apollo-Lochjaw-Atari-2600-Cartridge-R9-SUPER-RARE

. That's the same one. I offered him $500 when it was originally $1500. He asked $750 instead. I was uneasy about the split case myself, and how eager he wanted it gone. I really want to know if it is legit.

. That's the same one. I offered him $500 when it was originally $1500. He asked $750 instead. I was uneasy about the split case myself, and how eager he wanted it gone. I really want to know if it is legit.

Interesting. I will do some research and see if i can verify if this is legit once i arrives. Should be here tomorrow. Thanks for the heads-up.

It would appear that Sean Kelly has another set of his Vectrex Multi-carts for sale on e-Bay. I just grabbed one and it looks as though 7 have sold in the past 90 minutes. Much better price than what I've been seeing for the occasional one on e-Bay.

. If need be, I can talk to Sean about these if anyone needs a non eBay way.

Are you trying to promote this (your?) auction?

The quality of the "handheld" is HORRIBLE!

Absolutely NOT COOL and the price is a JOKE!

not my auction, I'm reseller PAL52

not sure why the word handheld is in quotation marks.

certainly not as nice as a Ben Heck, but its not crap.

its also 1/3 of the price of a Ben Heck hand held.

not my auction, I'm reseller PAL52

not sure why the word handheld is in quotation marks.

certainly not as nice as a Ben Heck, but its not crap.

its also 1/3 of the price of a Ben Heck hand held.

Handheld is in quotation marks because that thing is almost as big as a regular console. It's as wide as 3 cartriges, that's bigger than a Sega Game Gear or Nomad!

Also the ergonomics of this thing doesn't really make it a handheld.

But the worst thing is the quality. Poor paint job and a few Atari stickers.

Please don't compare this to a Ben Heck handheld.

I feel sorry for whomever bought this.