IGNORED

Wanted: Interesting Auctions

Albert

Hi! I know this is my first post and that this is my auction but I think that someone may be interested since I've never seen a set like this on ebay: 7 Bit Corp titles for Atari 2600 in italian. I didn't find these version on rarirty guides so I think that these are almost unusual.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MESE:IT

Thanks,

Nicola

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm in the process of selling my entire Atari collection and I just posted my personal favorite package. It has lots of cool accessories and lots of games.

I wasn't sure if this counted as "interesting", but I think the numerous accessories make it so.

You can be the judge:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MESE:IT

Thanks,

Vernoman :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While that certainly is an interesting auction and one worthy of displaying on the front page of eBay, I don't think it's appropriate for me to put on the front page of AtariAge given the site's subject matter. However, I greatly appreciate your bringing it to our attention and sharing with us the types of things you typically purchase on eBay.

..Al :P :P

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Over 5 months now without a reply...

And there is no longer a highlighted auction link from the main page of the site? When did that disappear? I rarely check it as I have a bookmark directly to the forums, but does this still warrant a sticky if no link is used on the main page of site?

I mean seriously Al, first you kill off Alex, and I know I'm not the first to find his remains in the homebrews I buy (this was a pretty slick way of disposing of him though) now no updates to the site for highlighted auctions... AA is slipping! :P

Edited by video game addict

Over 5 months now without a reply...

And there is no longer a highlighted auction link from the main page of the site?  When did that disappear? I rarely check it as I have a bookmark directly to the forums, but does this still warrant a sticky if no link is used on the main page of site?

I mean seriously Al, first you kill off Alex, and I know I'm not the first to find his remains in the homebrews I buy (this was a pretty slick way of disposing of him though) now no updates to the site for highlighted auctions...  AA is slipping!  :P

951629[/snapback]

I agree. It is time for this sticky to be gone.

By the way I was wondering what happened to Alex. The last time that Alex was on here was Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:22 PM. It has been almost a year.