IGNORED

Wanted: Interesting Auctions

Albert

Not Atari related, but I was watching this auction for a boxed Adventurevision with games had no reserve and was over $1K. I go to check on it again and notice that it was ended "because of an error in the listing". I noticed that school-girl was the seller, and am thinking it was just a test auction to see what it would possibly sell for?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boxed-with-styrofoam-Entex-Adventurevision-adventure-vision-3-games-nes-atari-/131065473406?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=6%252FaAcDUFV9UP6b2s9%252FWARqF2Wz4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Edited by Blazing Lazers

Ok, thanks for the info. Just looking for a reason to report it.
I reported that Star Wars hozer a few times but it didn't do any good.
That seller seems to be taking a page out of school girls book with all the zero's in the prices.
pReTtY SoOn He'Ll bE LiStInG iTeMs LiKe tHiS VeRy rArE GoD bLeSs oUr TrOoPs

Edited by roadrunner

Hi Everyone!

I registered on the site yesterday, so my apologies if this has been discussed before. For about the past 3 or 4 months, this posting appears on Craigslist Seattle, only to be taken down a few weeks later: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/vgm/4236751396.html

I've tried emailing to find out more about The Music Machine collection, but I've never received a response. Has anyone else encountered this posting or dealt with the seller before? Thanks!

I thought it was a great rare collection too. I was especially intrigued by the 2 albums with The Music Machine, so I've emailed twice, but haven't received a response.

I also found a Color Bar Generator in a VideoSoft box about a month back, but I was a few days late. Just thought the box was kinda cool b/c I had never seen it: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/4174226474.html

And if anyone's interested in paying $800 for a bundle that includes a Vulture Attack cart, one was just posted on Kijiji Ontario today:

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-video-games-consoles-older-generation-Atari-2600-games-in-original-box-including-Vulture-Attack-W0QQAdIdZ553811208

I am the bidder that won this auction earlier this afternoon. I am hopeful that these games are all legit, including the manuals. Nice add to my collection for sure. Also hoping I can get Master Builder to work. The guy seems to be selling a lot of marbles, of all things, and has great feedback so I thought I would take a chance. Perhaps an estate sale find? Any feedback on the carts in the lot (real/fake) would be appreciated. To date I have very few rares (Tooth Protectors with manual, Color Bar Generator, and Chuck Wagon are pretty much it) but I have almost 250 carts at this point.

Just wondering if you ever got that Master Builder to work? :)

Just wondering if you ever got that Master Builder to work? :)

No, I tried carefully opening it up and cleaning internally but to no avail. I am curious if it is a PAL cart. When the power is turned on all I get is a black screen. Any suggestions? I assume a PAL would start but have odd colors?

Thanks for the info. I think the game might have expired. :(

Did you try it on different TV's and different systems?

I only tried it on my main console, but the seller identified it as non working so that now includes two televisions. I think I basically have a really rare game cartridge case now. :)

No worries though, the rest of that lot was more than worth the money.

• 2 weeks later...

Just won a lot that included a CX-10 with a "Sears" hex disc. I had forgotten these even existed. Any demand for these? I have a fully boxed Heavy Sixer with two CX-10 hex disc controllers but am not sure I am wanting to put together a Telegames version as well. To my knowledge there is no internal difference between the Atari cx-10 and the Sears cx-10 controllers, correct?

Hi,

I started a GameGavel auction last night for a NAP/Probe2000 Power Lords 1 for the Atari 2600 system. Back in '83, my neighbor worked for NAP and actually passed this item out to potential buyers at the CES show. I was able to get videos of the game in play with the help of John and Brian, the guys that own Game Changers in Grand Rapids, MI and post it on YouTube. You can find them by searching for Ren Bortignon. Thanks and I hope you enjoy this original piece of Atari gaming history.

Ren

post-35758-0-61765600-1388838956_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I started a GameGavel auction last night for a NAP/Probe2000 Power Lords 1 for the Atari 2600 system. Back in '83, my neighbor worked for NAP and actually passed this item out to potential buyers at the CES show. I was able to get videos of the game in play with the help of John and Brian, the guys that own Game Changers in Grand Rapids, MI and post it on YouTube. You can find them by searching for Ren Bortignon. Thanks and I hope you enjoy this original piece of Atari gaming history.

Ren

Sorry your proto didn't sell! The gameplay for Power Lords VCS looks pretty cool, and may be an earlier release than this prototype. Any chance you'll be auctioning off Pink Panther for the ColecoVision any time soon? That would most certainly fall under this topic!

There was a boxed Air Raid someone from the Netherlands had for sale today but got removed.

Did anyone happen to see that listing?

Yes, it was most likely a scammer. Zero feedback seller. He was using The photos from AA that Tanman posted. He stated it was from his games from when he was a kid. Unless he lived here in the US, the Tuesday Morning price tag was a dead giveaway. Edited by atari181
  • Like 1