IGNORED

Wanted: Interesting Auctions

Albert

Ha... He thinks he's got a gold bar there!

Relisted now at $ 1,999.99

That's quite a discount lol, Easter sales?

I would have thought it would break the $1000 mark, so maybe someone will bite? But he should have just let the auction run...

It says it's a reproduction right in the auction. That was a choice to get screwed.

I saw this as well. I assumed it was fake as I'd never seen that label before. I gotta say though, I like it better than the real label. Still, not cool selling a fake without making it known. There are at least a couple of others out there doing that as well (looking at you happiest).

It says it's a reproduction right in the auction. That was a choice to get screwed.

From the listing, what exactly is a early repro and there is no hard to find blue variant label.

-----

Hi, this auction is for a early repro of Crazy Climber with the hard to find blue variant label. It has been tested and it is in working condition. Please ask questions BEFORE bidding. Thanks for looking and be sure to check out my other auctions.

The buyer can still screw the seller. eBay and Paypal usually sides with buyers in any disputes. If the buyer file claims and state it is a counterfeit, they will get money back and not need to return the fake cart. The buyer only need to state the fake item is destroyed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2082060/PayPal-eBay-buyer-destroy-2-500-violin-deemed-counterfeit.html one example.

I saw this as well. I assumed it was fake as I'd never seen that label before. I gotta say though, I like it better than the real label. Still, not cool selling a fake without making it known. There are at least a couple of others out there doing that as well (looking at you happiest).

Again, it says repro right in the auction. They knew what they where buying. Or at least I hope they did.

Again, it says repro right in the auction. They knew what they where buying. Or at least I hope they did.

I missed that until I re read it 2 times. It is listed as repro but in words vague enough to not truly give the buyer a complete picture. Much the same thing that happiest does.

Now I know what to do when I want to get rid of a bunch of crappy titles for max cash. Strip one of the labels off and use a sharpy to write the name of an obscure proto on the shell. Easy Peasy and people will actually fall for it!!!! :roll:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141628618513?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Sealed Condor Attack - that's gotta be an 'interesting auction' right :)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3315145666841?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=331514566684&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Relisted now at $ 1,999.99

Ha... He thinks he's got a gold bar there!

That's quite a discount lol, Easter sales?

I would have thought it would break the $1000 mark, so maybe someone will bite? But he should have just let the auction run...

Apparently sold for $2950 with two bids.

I thought it would go high, but not that high!

• 3 weeks later...