IGNORED

Wanted: Interesting Auctions

Albert

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1317510030091?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=131751003009&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Here is your chance to win a possible super rare snes game. Oh yeah he is a member here who "doesn't" have any clue what these games are worth and is not trying to deceive anybody at all.

I'm not hiding buddy, I call it as I see it!

That's pretty bad. He can work a camera and post on Ebay, but can't figure out how to open those cases.

90 % sure he is a member here as after I emailed him calling him out on it, telling him he was just trying to sucker someone. He replied I shouldn't use the same username on every forum and to go build another play gym for my kids.

I told him the fact he knew who I was meant he knew damn well there was nothing rare in those games.

This is the only forum I posted that play gym on.... I did post pics on GTZ so he could be a member there but I froze that account awhile ago and there was no real thread on it just in a random pic thread.

I say he either sends all commons or sends games based on the selling price. Either way it is deceitful as he knows damn well what a rare game is and nobody with that knowledge would do an auction like that with something of real value in it.

My guess is that he will get very little because most collectors will see through scam. He has an established selling history so can't get away with the newb act. It will sell for the price of commons.

Exactly. If I were to consider bidding on such an auction, it would be with the expectation of getting the least desirable game/type of game I can think of, with a price to match.

Since the amount of money I'm willing to spend on 90s Madden titles is "nothing", that's my offer. I kinda think he'd say no.

• Like 1

Exactly. If I were to consider bidding on such an auction, it would be with the expectation of getting the least desirable game/type of game I can think of, with a price to match.

Since the amount of money I'm willing to spend on 90s Madden titles is "nothing", that's my offer. I kinda think he'd say no.

What about Wheel of Fortune Deluxe Edition? That appears to be one I can recognize. Is that worth less than Madden? Can something be worth less than worthless? :-D

Credit goes to someone on facebook for finding this.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2220482253071?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=222048225307&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2220484232791?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=222048423279&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

check out who the winning bidders are.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2917176375621?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=291717637562&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3019074650791?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=301907465079&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Notice the seller has the same FB # and the picture looks suspiciously similar? Another person like that happy reseller that we already love to hate.

Plus I would have tested that Neo Geo CD system a lot more before raising the price over 6x, it seems to me that both the original owner and the reseller never really tested the system. The CD system may have had factory defect or something gummed up in the gears that can cause it to stop working past the first few tracks. Or maybe it's got leaky caps? It would suck to that seller if there were issues and he had to return the 5 grand. Duo is already known to have cap issues and it will destroy the board if not fixed soon.

Edited by 7800fan

I get the feeling his wife told him to offload the 'stupid videogames' and this is his way of being able to tell her no one would buy them.

Seriously though- who do these people think they're selling to? No collector would buy a lot like this, they'd have the common stuff already & just want to cherry-pick the titles they need. No reseller in their right mind would pay the price you want (average of $47-48 per game). Even if they money wasn't an issue, the logisitics of moving all of it would be a nightmare. I don't get it.

Also, why do so many of these big game collections have such terrible setups for the actual consoles? Looks like he's got like 4 piled on top of each other next to a 13 inch off brand tv... how do you actually play in a setup like that?

Edited by HoshiChiri

Not a retro auction but when I saw this I knew the world had gone stark raving mad!

Horse nut of a daughter had a game on the Wii, published by Infotari, called My Horse and Me 2. Unfortunately the disk got scratched but luckily I softmodded the Wii and so she had a copy on a hard drive. Now, the Wii is in the attic but she wants to play the game again so asked me to try and find a PC version on eBay. I thought it would be easy. Not the most popular game in the world so thought it would be no more than £3-£4. I had seen it on there at that price in the past. Didn't notice a PC version but I saw some others, including some for the 360 ...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MY-HORSE-AND-ME-2-MICROSOFT-XBOX-360-GAME-WITH-MANUAL-OFFICIAL-UK-PAL-VGC-/221986975991?hash=item33af7470f7:g:zNoAAOSwa-dWjCVN

HOLY F%£^£&!!!! And it's not the only one going for that price.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160407164647/http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-2600-very-rare-games-Technovision-Nuts-Technovision-Save-our-Ship-/152041509098?hash=item23666150ea:g:wxwAAOSwGYVXAmu8

Auction for Nuts and Save our Ship for the 2600. I've never heard of these, and AA doesn't have much on them. Anyone know if they're worth the price being charged?

So, when those did sell a few years back they sold for under $10 each. There's not much data on charting though and its 4 years old at that. I would say they are rare since they haven't seen much action but value wise it might be one of those, what is it worth to you. IF that does sell though, it will set a new price point i imagine.

Also of note: i was looking at that auction and he forgot to mention that they are PAL games.

Edited by cjameslv

Come for the rockin' Tempest artwork cover, stay for the daily recap of an elderly woman's tempestuous life! Flat tires! Attending church! Funerals! And more!

42 blank pages left for you, too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1981-Spiral-Notebook-Atari-Tempest-Used-Journal-Diary-/141958823644

Edited by Ballblaɀer
  • Like 1

Found a guy on ebay selling sealed 7800 games that are mushed. I got the dark chambers ($12 shipped), hope it works but figure it will have mint labels at least.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-7800-BallBlazer-Rampage-Desert-Falcon-Dark-Chambers-Commando/222074489810

Update:

Got game and it was in mint condition and worked, whew lol. Opened box up and flattened it under some books and it came out pretty good.

• Like 1