IGNORED

Wanted: Interesting Auctions

Albert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Missed out on the recent Cannon Man that sold to someone who I knew was a major re-seller profiteer. Didn't take them long to get it and shove it back out at nearly twice the price they paid for it. I've disliked this dealer for a while anyway after they shafted me several years ago on a lot of Sears games with deceptive photos. Now I'm just beyond bent that they only bought to immediately re-sell.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-2600-Cannon-Man-CIB-NTSC-Tested-and-works-/152351636784?hash=item2378dd7d30:g:imUAAOSw4GVYTM5P

Missed out on the recent Cannon Man that sold to someone who I knew was a major re-seller profiteer. Didn't take them long to get it and shove it back out at nearly twice the price they paid for it. I've disliked this dealer for a while anyway after they shafted me several years ago on a lot of Sears games with deceptive photos. Now I'm just beyond bent that they only bought to immediately re-sell.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-2600-Cannon-Man-CIB-NTSC-Tested-and-works-/152351636784?hash=item2378dd7d30:g:imUAAOSw4GVYTM5P

Same seller is selling a cannon man cart only for starting bid 50 or buy it now 100 . Another seller is selling a cart for 60 buy it now .

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is interesting that this sold recently and now is back up for sale . Can you bid on your own items cause it kind of looks like he did ? This is what sold http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-034-ATARI-7800-PRO-SYSTEM-034-Console-23-Games-Extras-/222418361456?nma=true&si=Za7XlyODA312wkjXZTdQTnYuyvw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

This is now up for auction and look at the winning bidder of the sold item . http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-ATARI-7800-PRO-SYSTEM-Console-23-Games-Extras-/222439894673?hash=item33ca736e91:g:hVYAAOSwzgBYyC9h

• 2 weeks later...

Sears Hex disk. Looks fake based on the third picture. Isn't is supposed to be smooth? Plus the seller has only one feedback and even that is too old.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172607790908

Pictures added for posterity in case the ad disappears:

Does NOT look right to me. I pulled my Sears controller out and looked at it with a magnifying glass and mine is perfectly smooth. None of those lines like the 3rd pic shows. Maybe they made them differently at some point in production? I don't know, I just know that doesn't look like the one I have. I tried to get a good clear pic of mine to post here but just couldn't get enough detail to show it adequately.

Edited by Atari_Bill

ATARI CX-2000 "VAL" PROTOTYPE - BLUE VERSION

US $10,500.00 Buy It Now

ATARI CX-2000 "VAL" PROTOTYPE - BLUE VERSION

The Atari CX-2000 prototype was designed in 1982. It was intended to be a less expensive replacement for the Atari 2600 Console. A Black Version was created at WCI Atari Labs in New York by Gregg Squires and nickenamed after his wife "Val". A Blue Prototype was created at Atari Engineering Labs in Sunnyvale, California. The CX-2000 Prototype design was ultimately discontinued in favor of the Atari 2600 Jr. Console. Only a few prototypes of each color were ever produced and fewer than 10 are known to exist today. This is a rare opportunity to own a truly rare piece of videogaming history.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pac-Man-Fairchild-Channel-F-Homebrew-/182526073040?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

Should we ask for a picture of the back of the cart, so we can figure out who's selling? :P

No, but I can solve the question for you. It's me. E5Frog was informed by me right away that I was going to list this. Taxes and braces for my daughter have hit at the same time so I am having to part with some items I ordinarily would not have listed. The number? It's -5 from the last batch. I still have another for myself so in case you're worried, I am covered. ;)

No, but I can solve the question for you. It's me. E5Frog was informed by me right away that I was going to list this. Taxes and braces for my daughter have hit at the same time so I am having to part with some items I ordinarily would not have listed. The number? It's -5 from the last batch. I still have another for myself so in case you're worried, I am covered. ;)

Glad you'll still have one! Honestly, my main thought was being impressed that it was listed literally at cost plus shipping- makes it a great opportunity if someone didn't know/ missed out. Hope it sells for you!

Glad you'll still have one! Honestly, my main thought was being impressed that it was listed literally at cost plus shipping- makes it a great opportunity if someone didn't know/ missed out. Hope it sells for you!

Thank you, I did not take your inquiry to be untoward in any way. I did not want to list it high out of respect for the maker, leaving it at the cost I bought it for. If it goes higher then that is for the market to decide and he seemed to be ok with that when I messaged him. To be honest, I am considering pulling it entirely because even though I own four of these total, I love them so much that I am having second thoughts.

• 3 weeks later...

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1321772180431?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=132177218043&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Just.... what? Who would want the receipt for returning the discontinued system? And TBH that one is worthless for 2 other reason: no displayed price amount so no history, and thermal paper will fade over time and rarely retains anything past 3 months because of cheap chemical used. I've found 6 months old receipt that were almost impossible to read and haven't found anything readable from Meijer or Walmart after a year. I'd have to go back to when they still used ink system, not thermal system to find anything still readable.

• 3 weeks later...