Albert

Wanted: Interesting Auctions

Now they are $6....still good shipped though.

He sent you 1 to Canada shipped for $3?

Nope, had it sent to a good friend in California. Seller doesn't have an option listed to ship to Canada. I'm a little pissed that he doubled the price after I told him I was sending folks to him to buy at $3 each. Not too cool he went and doubled the price since then. :roll:

EDIT: The tape has to be worth around $10 so I guess $6 isn't bad. It's still double what I was expecting to point you guys too though. He had 4 sold when I bought from him. I advertised it and now there is 13 sold. You think there just might be a link there? Seller has gone all Greedy Smurf selling these Harmony Smurf tapes. :lol:

• Like 2

I was a little older when Smurfs was big but my brother had one of their song tapes. If I stumbled on l one of those Id snag it for him. All I remember is the pink toothbrush song.

I talked to the seller and I guess shipping is $2.80 somehow for this single tape so he was only getting 20 cents out of the deal? $6 is still a good deal though.

Don't tell the wife the value or you'll be crying like a baby when she makes you sell to go shopping lol

LOL, I've told my wife about parts of my collection, I have a handful of items that are worth well over $500 and some closer to $1200. Every time we get a little tight, she asked me to sell my games and there is a HUGE no. It's one she wont win and she knows it.

• Like 1

LOL, I've told my wife about parts of my collection, I have a handful of items that are worth well over $500 and some closer to $1200. Every time we get a little tight, she asked me to sell my games and there is a HUGE no. It's one she wont win and she knows it.

Just tell her she's replaceable but your games are not and see where that gets you. My wife keeps trying to get me to sell a game to go on a shopping spree and I tell her no too but she still goes anyways. Selling your $500 plus games will probably be real tough to get back especially if you want an 80's game room.

• Like 1

Just tell her she's replaceable but your games are not and see where that gets you. My wife keeps trying to get me to sell a game to go on a shopping spree and I tell her no too but she still goes anyways. Selling your $500 plus games will probably be real tough to get back especially if you want an 80's game room.

She also knows I have been collecting video games from the age of 8... and we have lived to together for 20 years now, and every time we lived together I have always had 4-6 consoles (with many games) setup. Now I started to get my entire collection together, over 30 consoles with thousands of games... never mind my 5 full size coin op games...

Trust me she has been trying for years... and in my eyes they are not replicable. As if I am able to sell a game for $500, when I try to get it again, it will cost me $550 or more....

Cheaper than buying new 1200xl function key covers, these (the seller has more than one) NOS Atari keyboards still have the gummy protector film in place.  You will still need a new mylar, or do the compression trick, because the glue delamination issue isn't a function of usage.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153578991216

• Like 1