IGNORED

Games That Don't Start In An Emulator

rxd

Thanks I've sorta got it to run on Jum 52 v0.8 but when I press jump it crashes ?

Regarding the other emulator, sorry I just cannot get my head around DOS programs  :?

1000887[/snapback]

You could try my new emulator. It still needs work and configuring the controls is painful at this point but it does play pitfall and star trek.

http://home.cfl.rr.com/jberlin/kat5200/index.html

Excellent it works great, must say it looks a promising emulator will definitely keep tabs on it. Have Atari Age showed any interest in putting the word around for you ?

PS.Forgot how big the 5200 was, the photo on you emulator home page where the 5200 almost swamps the little girl :) .

Thanks, to answer your question, no but I've haven't pushed it much yet. I plan on coming out with another release maybe by the end of Feb. This won't have performance improvements but will have many added features including an in game GUI for configuration (using guichan library), save/recall states, loading of color palettes, and more. At that point, I'll try to get the word out more ;)

The fixes for Kaboom and loading of 4k roms (River Raid) were easy (Thanks Dan B) so if anyone is actually using it, I could come out with a fix for version 0.1 in the meantime. Just let me know.