IGNORED

Zircon Video Command joystick

postamessage

Does anyone here have one of theses?

On the back of the instruction manual for No Escape there is an offer for this joystick for free all you need is a proof of purchase and $1.50 for postage. Too bad this offer expired Dec. 31 1983.

I would really like to have one of these. it looks just like a Fairchild Channel F controller.

I have one, but it doesn't work.. it's a really weird looking thing. At first I thought it *was* a Channel F controller, until I looked closer.

I'm trying to fix it.. I haven't opened it up yet, but I'm kind of curious what will be in there.

Cheers,

Mike

Well, I had one and it had to be the worst controller I ever owned. Not only was it uncomfortable, it was unresponsive.

I'm actually thankful that it broke within a month of having received it as it gave me the opportunity to dissect it for wacky controller projects I did at the time.

Of course, I still need to replace my manual for No Escape because of the furshulinger order form I cut out.

If you find one, don't pay a lot for it and don't say I didn't warn you.