IGNORED

I want your ears bleeding ;)

emkay

Check this version of Cybernoid (it's imho the best POKEY version yet ;) , but a bit too noisy)  

Oops, I didn't realize that this was a project already being worked on. I didn't see that thread... Your version is very cool! I like many of the sounds, closer to what I remember in the game. Yeah, a little noisy, but I am amazed by the sounds pokey can produce now... :)

Something to strive for...

--C

Your version is very cool!  I like many of the sounds, closer to what I remember in the game.   Yeah, a little noisy, but I am amazed by the sounds pokey can produce now... :)

Something to strive for...

--C

The Cybernoid song is done in 4x speed for testing purposes. But the "cool" sounding is built by combining two channels. The main-voice is "software" combined...

Well.. for the cause of MOD-file converting it may be more interesting that all notes are still untouched and played...

When creating "new" pokey tunes, it is better to do 3 channel songs and using one channel for "sound-optimzing".

It doesn't make sense to play 4 voices with the same pitch...

So while we are converting 4-channel MOD files, here is a slide update of the last tune....

I really miss the ability of "free fast switching" AUDCTL for creating Instruments with 1,79MHZ an 15khz at once...( "hifi" snare etc. )

Oui, je sais de lui, though just through google... :)

Hmm, is this last xex file taken from the "Conspiracy"?

It is very possible that Approach.mod was done by Stephane. He did many sounds tracks for games (Amiga) back in the late 80s, and I got approach.mod from one of my friends running an Amiga BBS back then. I am sure someone ripped approach.mod from KGB.

Though, I don't see anything for KGB:

http://gamemusic.emugaming.com/game.php?FE...FETCHGAME=KGB01

BTW: I really love the Dune Adlib-songs made by S.P.

Yeah, I found a page to download mp3s from the Dune Game soundtrack CD. Listened at work today...

Where is that link... but it has some awesome ambient/techno.

OK.... just concerning around 1,79MHz filter ... and what we miss because it was never really used...

"clean high notes with some morphing abilities"

Just compare in the Emu/real HW and the RMT itself.... this will explain why it is nearly impossible to create songs with this abilites inside RMT.