IGNORED

Mad Bodies

Schnaasfan

Hello Fredrik!

The release date is N/A. And yes the game will be released in a standard size box, with a box insert to hold the awesome MB game cart, a nice label (not a cheap one) and a manual. And I'll run a spell check on everything text wise so all the words are spelled correctly etc before it's released, lol. ;)

Terance Williams (The Graphics Man)

FORCE Design :twisted:

When will Mad Bodies be realeased? I Can hardly wait over here!!!

Will it be realeased in a complete paper box with sticker on the cartridge and a manual?

Fredrik Augustsson // Sweden

Hello Fredrik!

The release date is N/A. And yes the game will be released in a standard size box, with a box insert to hold the awesome MB game cart, a nice label (not a cheap one) and a manual.  And I'll run a spell check on everything text wise so all the words are spelled correctly etc before it's released, lol.  ;)

Will it be realeased in a complete paper box with sticker on the cartridge and a manual?

Okey so the realease date is N/A. But do you think you could give us a little hunch about how lon time were talking about here? 6 months? A Year?

• 16 years later...
On 4/20/2004 at 4:45 PM, The Graphics Man said:

Hello Fredrik!

The release date is N/A. And yes the game will be released in a standard size box, with a box insert to hold the awesome MB game cart, a nice label (not a cheap one) and a manual. And I'll run a spell check on everything text wise so all the words are spelled correctly etc before it's released, lol. ;)

I remember being really stoked up about this game when I was young. But by the time it got released I had already lost interest in Jaguar collecting so I never got it. I'm now slowly getting back into collecting. Unfortunately the game is crazy expensive on Ebay and I don't think my wife will agree with me spending that much money on a game when I still haven't bought her that new bath tub she wants. Any chance this game will get another production run?

I also wish that I could edit my older posts on Atariage. It seems my spelling was a bit lacking back when I first started this thread. English is not my first language. 

6 minutes ago, III said:

I remember being really stoked up about this game when I was young. But by the time it got released I had already lost interest in Jaguar collecting so I never got it. I'm now slowly getting back into collecting. Unfortunately the game is crazy expensive on Ebay and I don't think my wife will agree with me spending that much money on a game when I still haven't bought her that new bath tub she wants. Any chance this game will get another production run?

I also wish that I could edit my older posts on Atariage. It seems my spelling was a bit lacking back when I first started this thread. English is not my first language. 

I doubt it; the subject does come up from time to time and, despite the stated interest, nothing's ever come of it. 

The good news is that there are many more boxed games available on cartridge now, that are better value for money than Mad Bodies, than there were in 2004. :)

There's very little chance the game will ever see another run. And even if it did, you'd be better off saving your money and trying one of the many other homebrews for the Jag. There's been quite a few released since Madbodies came out, and I'd have to say that the majority of them are much better games.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sauron said:

There's very little chance the game will ever see another run. And even if it did, you'd be better off saving your money and trying one of the many other homebrews for the Jag. There's been quite a few released since Madbodies came out, and I'd have to say that the majority of them are much better games.

I second this, I had Mad Bodies when it first came out and I ended up selling it after about a month because it was not exactly the best game. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, orpheuswaking said:

I second this, I had Mad Bodies when it first came out and I ended up selling it after about a month because it was not exactly the best game. 

I must say - "not exactly the best game" is the nicest synonym I have ever heard for "steaming pile of rancid feces".  Well done sir.

• Haha 5

23 hours ago, Rick Dangerous said:

Heyo...fun little blast from the past right here.

Yeah go to the AA store and get about 20 of the games that are better than Madbodies and are readily available now!

It seems the developer is no longer active on Atariage. Did he stop developing or does anyone know what he is doing these days?

The sad thing is that the bones were there for a good game, but it didn't seem like it was put through a lot of playtesting to see if it was actually fun!

At least it's not JagZombies, though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/19/2004 at 9:45 AM, III said:

Please add me to the waiting list...

• Haha 2

On 5/20/2020 at 6:11 PM, Stephen said:

I must say - "not exactly the best game" is the nicest synonym I have ever heard for "steaming pile of rancid feces".  Well done sir.

C'mon, its not that bad lol... I just found it to be way too difficult for no reason. I could never get past the first boss, the game has been sitting on the shelf ever since. Also, never liked The Graphic Man's choice of plastic clamshell case instead of a box.