IGNORED

WOW

walter_J64bit

I could buy it, but why bother?

1) I don't have space for all that stuff

2) None of it's overly rare anyway, unless you chanced on something valuable in the software pile

3) Quite a bit of it is half-functional or dead

4) It's expensive! You could spend wisely on eBay and buy one of each of the systems mentioned for probably about £400, and at current prices you'd not get more than a couple of grand out of reselling everything. Plus that would take ages and be more effort than it's worth.

Basically, it looks like someone's found a warehouse of old stuff and is clearing all the dross out after they sold the gems. No thanks.

Stone

thank you sir for wining this auction

The total shipping and handling costs will be $8000. So that will be a total of 11.000 dollars. Please pay me with paypal :D  :P

You really should start actually READING things . The auction is UK only so it woul dbe in UKP not dollars.

and also it states CREDIT TRANSFER as the ONLY form of payment accepted.

perhaps you would have less problems with things if you actually took the time to read things?

:| yes and now youre the problem. geez

how am I am problem? Didn't realise getting a tad irritated by your spotanious random posting of incessent rubbish was a problem.. your incessent posting of rubbish I think IS a problem tho :)

is it too much to ask that you read what someone has written before commenting on it?

NB I fully expect a response based on the first 5 words of this reply :)

i just emailed the guy and asked where hes gunna keep any of the stuff or if hes willing to sell any of it!  :D

If he tells you he intends to sell stuff, and I don't see why not, no one needs a dozen of the same computer ;) ...I'd be interested in a few of the things that are there, so tell him to notify us here for any auction listings or how to buy from him. |icon_innocent.gif

how am I am problem? Didn't realise getting a tad irritated by your spotanious random posting of incessent rubbish was a problem.. your incessent posting of rubbish I think IS a problem tho :)

is it too much to ask that you read what someone has written before commenting on it?

i am tired. please everyone leave me alone. I am pissed off and tired :x cuzz working 13 hours for school and not earning a shit is not funny :x waking up 6 o clock in the morning every day and work till 9 o clock in the night is also not funny :x (while not earning anything but experience)

I even have to cancel my goddamn vacation! just to complete this!:x my whole vacation! something i wanted to goto for so long :_(

this is not towards you linkovitch, i am just tired, pain in my back, feet, pissed off. this just had to come out :_(

(still nothing relevant to what you asked. but once i got some time. i can awnser that. just not now

Oh come one man.

1) This is a Jaguar forum. We are here to discuss the jag.

2) We all work for a living. You aren't the only one who has to compromise in your life. That IS life. Chill... take a minute out... play your Jag... then get back on the ball. We all start somewhere and most of us start in the same position... working hard, earning squat, and struggling for time.

i am tired. please everyone leave me alone. I am pissed off and tired :x cuzz working 13 hours for school and not earning a shit is not funny :x waking up 6 o clock in the morning every day and work till 9 o clock in the night is also not funny :x (while not earning anything but experience)

I even have to cancel my goddamn vacation! just to complete this!:x my whole vacation! something i wanted to goto for so long :_(

this is not towards you linkovitch, i am just tired, pain in my back, feet, pissed off. this just had to come out :_(

(still nothing relevant to what you asked. but once i got some time. i can awnser that. just not now

take a cold shower, and some sleeping pills and you'll be as right as rain in the morning!