IGNORED

Complete List of Post-Jaguar releases?

JagMX

Does anyone have a list made up of everything that was released for the Jag after atari tanked the mighty beast?

For moments in time i wasnt around here to catch up on new news and releases - or forgot about certain things. Plus im just curious for those that have kept up with the info for everything Jag released since the "end"

I have a good amount of them, but wondering if theres a list somewhere with everything, including the hardware :)

not like i have the cash for everything right now - but it would be nice to know if i missed something :)

People are always making lists like that here, there was a thread not long ago, but I think that was for unreleased games and protos. Not being much of a one for lists, I tend to ignore most of those threads (and the regular "which games are your favorites" threads hehe), Im sure if you do a search of the forum however, you'll find quite a few such lists.

Hey JagMX its been quite some time since I've heard from you. It's good to see that you’re still around :) . I could have sworn that there was a thread about all the post released games but I couldn't find it. The latest release I know of is Starcat's Ocean Depths. I'm hearing good things about it but I haven't received mine yet.

Hey JagMX its been quite some time since I've heard from you. It's good to see that you?re still around :) . I could have sworn that there was a thread about all the post released games but I couldn't find it. The latest release I know of is Starcat's Ocean Depths. I'm hearing good things about it but I haven't received mine yet.

yeah took some time away from online most of the time - and occasionally threw in a post here or there around the board -

and i had received the email about lars' new game - and id love to get the early release, but im limited on funds at the moment - im hopin when i do get paid soon i can pick it up - my jag hasnt been played in awhile now ;)

hey Lamont - id love tocheck out the list if you do have it - im too tired to doa search for myself right now ;)

Aircars

Battlesphere

Battlesphere Gold

Hyper Force

Protector

Protector SE

Soccer Kid

Sky Hammer

CGE Commerative CD

Barkley Shut up and jam

Space War 2000

Zero 5

Jaguar Extremist Packs #1-3

Worms

Iron Soldier 2

Iron Soldier 2 CD

Breakout 2000

Towers 2

World Tour Racing

Ocean Depths

Painter CD

Brett Hull Hockey

Bypass Cart

Demos/Movies/Incomplete

Jag-Ads CD

Black Ice, White Noise CD

American Hero CD

F1 Racer

Big Disk CD

Native CD

Caves of Fear CD

Varuna's Forces (2) CD

Demolition Man CD

Phase Zero

Updated.

not bad - so far i basically have most of everything mentioned so far all i didnt know about was Brett Hull Hockey and Varuna's Force 2 - i need some xtra cash to get what im missing :D

If we include hardware releases too, then there is:

Scatbox

Jaglink2

B&C bypass cart

StarCat mouse adapter

Tyrant&JediJeff Rotary controllers

Darkknight analog stick(?)

BJL mod&cable

Any others I miss?

Ohh, and we might count BJL/J.U.G.S demos and games released as PD, shareware/freeware, whateverware...some, but not all of which are included in other demo discs like the one that came with Battlesphere Gold...was that one included in the list? Actually, I guess you can add J.U.G.S disc and adapter to the software&hardware lists too.

I updated the list with those I forgot. Should we include Aircars too?

Yes! how could I forget Aircars? It was only ever released on flash cartridges to magazines for review by Atari, who decided not to publish it. ICD ended up publishing it with some deal they made with MidNite Software as far as I know. B&C has since re-released Aircars for a reasonable price. Both releases were post Atari.

Ohh, and I want to clear something up on the list; Varuna's Forces is a 2 CD set, one is FMV only, the other is FMV and a level to try. It is not a sequel. So I'd either drop the 2 or put it in-() ;) The Eereville demo and Ocean Depths are the same cd, JaguarMind is also on it. So I'd drop the Eereville demo on the list. Demolition man cd also has Commander Blood FMV on it too.(it's all FMV)

I updated the list with those I forgot. Should we include Aircars too?

Yes! how could I forget Aircars? It was only ever released on flash cartridges to magazines for review by Atari' date=' who decided not to publish it. ICD ended up publishing it with some deal they made with MidNite Software as far as I know. B&C has since re-released Aircars for a reasonable price. Both releases were post Atari.

Ohh, and I want to clear something up on the list; Varuna's Forces is a 2 CD set, one is FMV only, the other is FMV and a level to try. It is not a sequel. So I'd either drop the 2 or put it in-() ;)[/quote']

You never know there might be a Varunas Forces 2 with the level editor and Engine I shipped out to the folks that bought my Jaguar Extremist Pack #3. :D

There has been a drought of new, full games though, most everything released has been demos, FMV or unfinished games, except for the "lost" games like Barkely and Brett Hull which are finished, and of course Painter, it's a great game, but it is, after all, something that could easily be done on the 2600. We need Mad Bodies and CRAZE and GORF PLUZ and Star Alliance and Eerieville in their complete forms! And what the HECK has Carl Forhan been working on?!? :wink: He's had that "Mystery Jaguar project #1" listed on his site (SongBird Productions)for quite some time... :D We should be seeing quite a few good things soon hopefully.

There has been a drought of new' date=' full games though, most everything released has been demos, FMV or unfinished games, except for the "lost" games like Barkely and Brett Hull which are finished, and of course Painter, it's a great game, but it is, after all, something that could easily be done on the 2600. We need Mad Bodies and CRAZE and GORF PLUZ and Star Alliance and Eerieville in their complete forms! And what the HECK has Carl Forhan been working on?!? :wink: He's had that "Mystery Jaguar project #1" listed on his site (SongBird Productions)for quite some time... :D We should be seeing quite a few good things soon hopefully.[/quote']

I know of one thing that is on the way that is complete.....hopefully this summer. Keep your fingers crossed. :)

• 1 month later...
i am thinking about getting a jag. how much is a good price to get one? i know a place that sells em for fifty? is that str8?

50, no way, i managed to pick a brand new one up for £10 on ebay the other day, and i have a few ive been given for free, dont pay over 25/30 for a mib jag.