IGNORED

justclaws where is the bjl cable?

where is the bjl cable?  :?

Hmmm....

I sent you a hand-made BJL cable and CD-R over a week ago.

Maybe they are in the same place where you lost my email

address and ICQ number to ask me this question directly eh?

Don't trust the Dutch post!

JustClaws.

i didnt lost youre icq number :|. Infact i didnt lost a thing. the only thing i know is that you havent been online since you said you would test the bjl cable :( .

Dont forget a lot of people either have real lives which keep them away from computers, or are very busy and so spend a lot of time invisible when they do go online. I notice for example, that you blocked and deleted me on msn when I was away for a few days, I can only assume you thought I blocked you, and so blocked and deleted me in return, a bit of an over-reaction to my being too busy to log in for a few days if you ask me.

last post went to tyrant :P

so when will you come online justclaws? :?

Um... I've been on-line regularly all week, StarCat would confirm!

So you're telling me you don't have the cable and CD then I guess.

:'-( Oh cr@p. I do you a favour with a cable at < cost, and now I'm

out of pocket on the postage and a cable. This isn't working well!

JustClaws.

I too can confirm that JustClaws has been on ICQ (well online) all week.

DF why don't you make the cable up yourself? or buy one of the adaptors that were recently announced by someone on here?

justclaws lives in the netherlands. and he asked if i wanted a bjl cable. so how can i refuse? i dont got the skils to build a cable. i was never born to do something with hardware i guess :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi !

Yes, I think so as well. I don't think posting this hear helps anything at all.

If nothing arrived so far even though justclaws said he shipped it, I would rather try to find out what happened to the package on the way to you.

Personally I think Justclaws is completely trustworthy, so I highly doubt that he has something to do with the cable not having arrived yet.

Regards, Lars.

Look I am not going to get into the same routine and answer over public mail... but why don't you approach Just Claws contructively... ie suggest he build you another cable and send it recorded delivery... i believe you have the same system in Belguim/Netherlands/Holland.

You could even offer him a payment via recorded delivery... but do it by PRIVATE MAIL...

... and this was my last word.......

sorry Guys for wasting bandwidth