IGNORED

Proto?

The Historian

How did I miss that?  Anyone know the guy who won it?  WIP! WIP!  Arrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Tempest

Hi Matt.... this is me who got it, sorry

believe me, this wasn't a revenge for the lot of 5200 protos auction you won in front of my eyes few weeks ago ;)

I'll send you infos and scans if you want, no problem :)

-Laurent

I'll send you infos and scans if you want, no problem

That's exactly what I want. Trust me, the last thing I need is yet another proto lying around my house. I'm getting to the point where the information is more important to me than owning the actual proto.

Tempest

Man Ebay sucks :x I was really looking foward to see who would have won it! :sad:

Oh well lets hope that he puts it up on Bidiots things like this just have to be remembered and

if possible preserved! ;)

BTW what is it with Ebay these days not letting people sell Prototypes on their site?

if you ask me it sounds really stupid! :dunce:

BTW what is it with Ebay these days not letting people sell Prototypes on their site?

if you ask me it sounds really stupid! :dunce:

Simple, Beta or test games are prohited, and this, I guess, even applies to systems which are 25 years old ... here are parts of their policy:

"Beta, test, and evaluation copies of software are preliminary copies of software distributed by software developers strictly for the purpose of evaluation and troubleshooting.

eBay's Policy on beta software:

Do not list beta, test, or evaluation copies of software on eBay.

Warning

Listings offering beta, test or evaluation copies of software may be ended early by eBay. Multiple violations of eBay's beta software policy could result in the suspension of your account."

I think this is why :(

That sucks, that looked like a very cool proto, I just called and left a msg on Brads answering machine and told him he should post it onto bidiots.com as they allow proto's and lab loaner auctions over there, hopefully if he does, someone here will catch it and post the auction link.

Curt

It's up on Bidiots now.

Mitch

• 3 weeks later...