IGNORED

big brag...and a big tease

orangest

went to game dude here in l.a. for the first time in a while to sell some stuff today. they have a flat $3.00 price for their "classic" games, which is fair enough for most of what they have, and especially fair for what i ended up getting: a silver label gravitar. :D

and on the bottom of one of the boxes of 2600 games, i saw the loose end label for...crazy climber. tragically, that one wasn't to be found. those two for $6 plus tax wouldn't have been too shabby, though i'm not complaining about what i have... ;)

also, i found a label variation that i could not find in the database here. it's a 1986 atari picture label re-release of blackjack, with the box art as the label. it's also spelled out as "black jack" in yellow capital-letter text.

so if anyone finds a end label-less cc at game dude, if you could send it to me, that would be swell. :P they wouldn't let me keep the end label, though i did end up getting the instructions for colecovision antarctic adventure for free...

here's a picture of the blackjack label. oh, and that other one too...  ;)

In all seriousness, I'm actually taken aback more by the "Blackjack" than I am by the "Gravitar"! How sweet is that, finding a label that you didn't previously know even existed. I'm totally jealous! :lust:

also, i found a label variation that i could not find in the database here. it's a 1986 atari picture label re-release of blackjack, with the box art as the label. it's also spelled out as "black jack" in yellow capital-letter text.  

Ahh yes... Also known as the one major label variation I'm still missing. This one has driven me nuts for some time as I keep missing it when it comes up on ebay. As far as label variations go it's pretty hard to find. Nice score.

Tempest