IGNORED

halo special edition console

Today my Xbox system came in. and i was wondering if there were any dust covers made for it or will i haveta make my own ?

you think maybe a special cover will be made for it ?

i seen 1 type of protector for it on the auction site, except it wasnt an actual cover, it was more like pieces of plastic that you insert into all the ports and 2 small covers for the side vents, i wanna cover the "whole" unit.

all input will be appreciated.

xbox.jpg

:wink:

Does the Halo Edition X-Box have a smaller harddrive? My brothers friend just got one and maxed his harddrive out downloading 4 cds of music onto his harddrive. My brother has about 10 cds of music on his harddrive, and he isn't even close to filling his up

Well, I mean Blocks.

Is a Block referring to a Kilobyte? Or something? And what dates did they change the HD size? Mine is a Holiday 2002 (JSRF/Sega GT) bundle. (Would rather have the 2003 one. Oh well, I can get the Tetris/SW game for $10 at GS.)

Well, I mean Blocks.

Is a Block referring to a Kilobyte? Or something? And what dates did they change the HD size? Mine is a Holiday 2002 (JSRF/Sega GT) bundle. (Would rather have the 2003 one. Oh well, I can get the Tetris/SW game for $10 at GS.)

Look at Clock's post, deemed the longest post ever! Link

http://www.lik-sang.com/image.php?category=87&products_id=1945&img=xbox-dust_preventer

those are just dust covers for the sides' date=' back openings and controller ports and controllers - dont know if you might be interested [/color']

yeah ive seen them, maybe id buy them to resell on ebay like others do ;) but thats not what im looking for, i already mentioned about them in start of the thread, so i will haveta go have it made custom, one that drapes over it, right now its covered under an orange atari Tshirt 8)

Today my Xbox system came in.  and i was wondering if  there were any dust covers made for it or will i haveta make my own ?

you think maybe a special cover will be made for it ?

i seen 1 type of protector for it on the auction site,  except it wasnt an actual cover,  it was more like pieces of plastic that you insert into all the ports and 2 small covers for the side vents,   i wanna cover the "whole" unit.

all input will be appreciated.

xbox.jpg

:wink:

Glad to hear you bought one of the new nifty Halo Special Edition XBOX!

It's a truly beautiful console so take good care of it! :)

I am either going to get an Xbox off ebay, the new special edition one from the store, or a cool bundle from Sam's Club. They have some cool bundles they package themselves.

I'm kind of shocked. I thought you hated teh XBOX?

Regardless, I hope you DO buy one and we will welcome you to the club with open arms. :)

id get the special edition one if i were you :) i tried to buy one on ebay in april and the seller never came through, i did get my moneyback thru paypal, thankgod! i then went and looked on amazon in europe, i was gonna buy the clear case one that they have over there, i found it, just never placed the order, and then last week i was looking at ebgames online seen the halo package and ordered it!

the end

took only 2 days for fed ex delivery

I am either going to get an Xbox off ebay, the new special edition one from the store, or a cool bundle from Sam's Club. They have some cool bundles they package themselves.

Regardless, I hope you DO buy one and we will welcome you to the club with open arms. :)

I don't hate any console, I hate people that stick with one console and argue how much the others suck. I take opportunities to defend all consoles.

I don't hate any console, I hate people that stick with one console and argue how much the others suck. I take opportunities to defend all consoles.

That would mean that you hate me. :? :sad: :roll:

Am I the only one that thinks the green Xbox looks ugly? It looks like

a giant green candy!

you know what they say about candy ?

SWEEEEEEEEEET :D

i tell you, here in the florida light it looks real damn sharp, probably wouldnt look good in any household north of Macon Georgia.

That would mean that you hate me. :? :sad: :roll:

Sorry, worded that wrong. More like despise. Okay, I have love for all people, BUT I really dislike such moronic attitudes. Why be so against a particular console, especially when this generation shares a lot of third party titles? I don't understand it.

Sorry, worded that wrong.  More like despise.  Okay, I have love for all people, BUT I really dislike such moronic attitudes.  Why be so against a particular console, especially when this generation shares a lot of third party titles? I don't understand it.

Because, if you don't have an allegiance to a particular console, chances are you won't fully enjoy the full potential and selection of games for your systems. If you're one of those "I own all the systems" type of gamer, the odds are you will lack the time and funds to buy many games, so you will likely stick to the mainstream favorites and "sure shots" and avoid lesser known potential classics like Namco's Breakdown, Colin McRae 4, etc.

You need to focus to truly explore and enjoy all that your system's library offers. There are lots of great games out there that aren't tried and true franchises and often get passed over simply because people are buying the latest Gran Turismo or Mario game (because everyone else is).

That simply is not true. If you have all of the consoles then you'll be well poised to enjoy a great game on release irrelevant of its platform.

Why on earth should hardware influence your enjoyment of a videogame?

And if you don't have the money to buy everything on every system (like you'd want to) that certainly doesn't mean that you'll just buy big franchise games. If you're at all interested in gaming, you'll go out and buy just the good games, and not worry about if other people are buying it, or how the parent company is doing. I certainly don't have the money to get everything I'd like, but I sure as hell am not going to be wasting my money on EA crap. That simply doesn't scan.