IGNORED

Blood Fighter from Mirage

Well - i saw one of very early versions of it - shown by the some guys (from the group shadows) who have it as so called "alfa version", but it was only running and shooting "some-something" flying in the air. They didn't release it and i never saw the other version after it... :thumbsdown:

Well, it was in year 1994 :arrow: Ten year ago now...

(Sad, very sad)

Thanks for the info Pawel & Co. ! ;-)

Really too bad that Blood Fighter was never released - the demo looked quite promising...

I think I found the thread in atariarea-forum about it, but I can NOT read it, of course. (aarrrgh !!!)

Btw., Dracon mentioned something about Hawkmoon 2 - but I guess this is another "dead" game ... :-(

Greets,

- Mr.Bacardi -

One thing to remember guy's to write a demo of a game was quite easy. I did a demo on the 8-bit of a US gold title can not remember the name of it now but it was out on the ST C64 etc. The game had some guy running along and skate boarding as well. It took a few hour to put the demo together but the full game would have taken a lot longer. It never happened as US Gold would not sign anything so i dropped it.

So just remember when u see a demo of a game could be a lot of programing still to make it a real game