IGNORED

most rare game thats most fun to play?

memorymoog

I'd have to say Combat Two. My brother and I played it for about 2 hours at CGE2K1. Once we stopped playing like the original Combat (you know, going head to head and trying to blast each other to bits) and started playing it like the strategy game it's supposed to be, we both found it very challenging and entertaining (as the many witnesses could attest to...).

To all: sorry about the personal post - just wanted to response to Jess Ragan in the above post...

Jess -

Yes - I am the same John Champeau who had a line of classic arcade games back in the mid-90's (CHAMP Kong, Ms. Pac-em, etc). With MAME, Namco's Museum, etc. and the rise in interest for the classics back then it seemed pointless (and a bit risky) to continue. It was fun while it lasted though... were you involved in making classic reproductions???

Yeah, I made a couple of Pac-Man clones, Super Pac-Mon (and the upgrade, Remix, which has more rounds and controls better) and Pac-Mon, a straight port of the original game. Don't know if you remember them.

So hey, what's happened to the software you'd already made? Has it gone public domain? That's the route my games are gonna take.

JR