IGNORED

Voodoo or Blinx?

shep

I am going to be purchasing an Xbox either this week or next and I was curious to know which is the better. I want to get a platform title and both of these are in the bargain bin. I already have titles like Beyond good and evil, vexx for my Cube so no need on suggesting those. I think Blinx looks fun but I hear that it has poor camera angles, I also heard Vince is pretty unoriginal.

How about munches ? That is always around for cheap and is a really good game.

Between voodoo and bilix I would go for voodoo vince. I was pretty disapointed by blinx. I was expecting it to be more of a platform game but it is more of a puzzle game.

I heard Munch makes simple things extremely long and boring and has horrible controls.

Well, you heard wrong. Munch's Oddyssee is a fantastic game with excellent controls and the length is just right.

But Voodoo definitely is a better game than Blinx. As much as I wanted to like Blinx, the camera and unforgiving gameplay (shooting debris at enemies is far too touchy than it should be) force me to give the award to Voodoo Vince.

Munches is the better game by far.

But the Blinx Vs Voodoo question is an odd one. I think for 80% of people Voodoo is slightly better than Blinx, but there are no hardcore Voodoo fans, but I do know a few people who absolutely love Blinx and are really looking forward to Blinx 2.

I think it's a case of you'll either love Blinx or be dissapointed, where as you will like Voodoo but unlikely to really love it.

I liked Munch as well, of the two...definitely Voodoo Vince (I really like that game)

PLUS! Munch was included in the Best Buy $4.99 blowout this week, and some stores still have copies available...may even check the BB website (if you don't mind the Platinum Hits packaging).

Voodoo Vince was included as well, but that one was gone fast :(

What about Rayman 3? I just started that and it's been a lot of fun so far..

Rayman is fukin great. :)

you're gunna love that wholegame through :)

I love when he gets in that stomping machine and stomps all those guys, that was so funny. I tried playing through Rayman on the Jaguar, but there was on part in the music level where I could not make a jump no matter how hard I tried, hopefully I'll be able to get through this one! In fact I think I'll go play some right now!

oh and Van Helsing SUXS ASSES!

I will definetly check out Munch, I rarely ever go by IGN reviews, and I am sure I will be glad I didn't this time.  Thanks for the input.

I have found the GCN and GBA ign reviews to be good the dreamcast site was also very good when that was still around. I think the people that do the xbox ones are more pc gamers than console because they only seem to like the pc style games like FPS.

I think munches is about the best game for the xbox and if you can get it for five dollars I wouldn't think twice.