IGNORED

Vexx Sux

JagMX

ugh, what a promising game this looked like - then when i played it, whata boring dull game this is.

shit even the intro made it look to be a great game ahead - the visiuals are mind blowing and eye candy, but they're nice - but this game is just soo doring - this game is getting deleted

ugh so disappointing -

im just very disappointed

ugh, man, 13$ is too much for it - it should be 8$ or less -

Its really bad -

i mean you might find it interesting or 'fun' for about 5 minutes or less. lack of enemies, all youhave to do is collect hearts, while gathering other balls of light, and i mean if you get/do something, it usually sends you back tothe beginning

for xample - i had to fight this sumo wrestler, best out of 3 - i lost and i had to start from the beginning to go all the way back to fight him again

its just bad - and it couldve been so much more

Everyone to their own opinion, but I thought Vexx was quite a good platformer. It brings nothing new to the format, but it does do what it does very well. I never found it boring either.

It's not the greatest game admittedly, I would rate it 7/10

Vexx was so much like Mario 64. It was the Mario 128 that never was. Vex does not "sux" in the very least. You have to actually play it some more to form an opinion.

Geeze.. I bet you played for a minute. Did you even GET to some of the later worlds? They are fucking beautiful and some of the Hearts are really difficult. The only thing I didn't like, is the difficulty of the final boss. Still haven't beaten him. Or even taken any of his power. So it sits unbeaten on the shelf.

Best $8 I ever spent. Well, one of them.

I started Vexx and it seemed like it was going to be pretty good, but I just couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do.... so I quit playing it. I think it was deleted here as well.
The hints are in the little rhymes it shows when you enter a level. It's exactly what Mario 64 did. I don't see how the hints couldn't help you. You should really give it another chance.

Funny, when I posted a thread about Vexx saying it was awesome, everyone agreed.

Now here's a thread about it sucking and everyone's agreeing again.

Now I'm just confused. It's such a great game well worth the $9.99 I paid. Sad.. so creative. So neat and fun to play. So hated by all. :ponder:

It keeps getting compared to mario 64 so theres a great reason why i think Vexx suxx. I hated mario 64, it was just too dull and boring for me -

it was said, everyone has their own opinion - and they do - so there was mine

and for your information i bet i DID fuking play it for more than one fukin minute - i was palying it for close to hour and i just couldnt keep my interest in it - i thought it was alright for 5 minutes - but the game didnt even give me much information to understand what i had to do right away, like other games.

This game to me is just bad - i went back to give it another shot last night, but not to my surprise, it still did nothing - i played 3 worlds and they either got me aggrivated cuz i had to keep starting at the fuking beginning all the time, or i got bored cuz there just isnt enough to keep me interested.

ive played better... much better than this ;)

and Jasco, if youre the type of person who gets aggrivated by others opinions, or someone who just doesnt care about other opinions, or someone who thinks his opinion is a fact and is always right, then please dont respond to me with nasty remarks or attitiude - im not looking for aggrivation or problems with anyone on this site