IGNORED

The Crazy Terminal BBS ran on a C=64 via Telnet

If you miss the old days of computing before the Internet, check out The Crazy Terminal BBS. I am running two different versions, one on the Commodore 64, and one on the IBM. Both versions are reachable via telnet.

For the C=64 version, telnet to crazyter.synchro.net on port 46.

For the IBM version, telnet to crazyter.synchro.net on port 23.

For a good C=64 color graphics terminal, and for information on how to hook your old 8-bit computer up to the Net, go to www.petscii.com!

For the latest version of HyperTerminal (Private Edition) for Windows, go to www.hilgraeve.com!

I have been modifying the web page for my BBS at:

http://crazyter.synchro.net

You can now download Hyper Terminal Private Edition for viewing the IBM BBS, or CG Terminal for viewing the Commodore 64 BBS.

I also have some pictures from the Commodore 64 Crazy Terminal, so you can get a sense of what it looks like before logging on. :)

• 10 years later...

The Crazy Terminal BBS and web page are back up, but at a different web address this time. I am now running Image BBS 1.2a inside of the WinVICE emulator on my PC. To reach the BBS telnet to crazytermbbs.dyndns.org, port 6400. For best results, use a C/G (PETSCII) capable terminal program like CGTerm. You can download CGTerm from my web page at http://crazytermbbs.dyndns.org

Sheldon Sims

aka Cosmo Commander

SysOp of Crazy Terminal BBS

Edited by Sheldon Sims