IGNORED

EURO 2004 - Time to prepare for NL - D :)

Marc Oberhäuser

Your midfield, especially Ballack (impressive after a bad season at Bayern) was in control most of the game. If you would have waged an extra striker, I think you would have won.

There may be some weak spots in your defense though, I think. Especially on the right side (I liked Lahm on the left side, who I think played well (apart from his one mistake)). The weakness didn't really show tonight, as we were too bad to test it, but I think that when you have to make the game and there will be more space between midfield and defense, you might be in trouble.

Of course, I should be looking at our own squad, but there was so much wrong with it tonight that I don't know where to start... :|

Cheers,

Marco

There may be some weak spots in your defense though, I think. Especially on the right side (I liked Lahm on the left side, who I think played well (apart from his one mistake)). The weakness didn't really show tonight, as we were too bad to test it, but I think that when you have to make the game and there will be more space between midfield and defense, you might be in trouble.

Agreed, the defense is probably our weakest part, at least when they are not playing 100% concentrated (like in the 2nd minute). But yesterday the defensive middlefielders helped a lot, especially in the 1st half when Holland almost never came close to our goal.

I hope they won't underestimate Latvia now, but maybe the tie was even better for us.

Well, perhaps we have to face the fact that this is our true potential... :roll:

Still too many chiefs and too little indians. ;)

Wow, what a match! At the very end Zidane made the difference again. :thumbsup:

I wonder who the English will lynch tonight, Beckham or their goalie? :ponder:  

:D

Forgot to post in about this, We were all angry at the goalie.

He seemed to just bowl Zidane right over. Anyway as I always say

"It's only a game". :D