IGNORED

A "Whole Bunch of 2600's"

povlok1

Those are gorgeous. Hey' date=' has anyone ever tried or considered modding a woodgrain sixer by cutting the "fake" woodgrain off and replacing it with an actual stained piece of wood? Ya know, and making it look like that's how it was meant to be?

E[/quote']

I've actually been trying to find a laminate that matches the original woodgrain on the atari;) been tough tho.. All these in the pics are in VERY nice shape (I would of took a 1600-1200 pic but they are too big to post) very few flaws in the grain,, top pics for Jason;)

here is a link to a bigger pick, feel free to download the pic and 'zoom in' with your fravorite pic viewer:)

http://www.atarigoods.com/wholelotof2600.htm

Amazing... simply amazing. Brings a tear to this young'un's eye... :_(

Never seen so many 2600s in one place at one time. In fact, until I came to this website a few years ago I figured my 2600 was about the only one left. And it's uh... indisposed at the moment. Bad power supply and joystick port.

Just saved another 2600 from the dump this ones a 2600A it's in it's original box and appearantley was hardly used. Padde controllers had never been taken out thier box and the warranty card and instruction book were there too. I say bring me in more lol.

Total 3 units so far.

Mr Oni

Working at the landfill and saving ataris.

Just saved another 2600 from the dump this ones a 2600A it's in it's original box and appearantley was hardly used. Padde controllers had never been taken out thier box and the warranty card and instruction book were there too. I say bring me in more lol.

Total 3 units so far.

Mr Oni

yup, I too have found em laying out for the garbage man.. unreal.. actually, my ORIGINAL one I had as a kid.. my brother tossed it :roll: those are the best 'saves';)

Total 3 units so far.

Mr Oni

yup' date=' I too have found em laying out for the garbage man.. unreal.. actually, my ORIGINAL one I had as a kid.. my brother tossed it :roll: those are the best 'saves';)[/quote']

Hmm... I'd like to know what dump you guys are finding this stuff at! :P

Best stuff I've ever seen around here out on the side of the road were a couple of busted old TV sets and an old worn out computer monitor.

I actually am employed by the local dpw and we have to sign a paper which says we can't scavenge. I think this is to stop people from stocking metal or something but every once in a while I'll get something. This stuff is thrown away all the time. It's pretty sad but well I understand just wanting to get rid of clutter.

Mr Oni

I actually am employed by the local dpw and we have to sign a paper which says we can't scavenge. I think this is to stop people from stocking metal or something but every once in a while I'll get something. This stuff is thrown away all the time. It's pretty sad but well I understand just wanting to get rid of clutter.

Mr Oni

duuuude.. you should grab every 2600 and games you can;)