IGNORED

mcgrail0007 has lost it.

2600 Forever

it is just a way to get some hit with his other auction.

everybody will look at those auctions and then they will check the ''seller other auction''

:D

I always do some crazy listings on 10 cent and free listing days. Last time I listed my Bounty Bob for $400. I didn't want to sell it, but if someone wanted to pay that much I would have shipped it off. I have some items up right now that I have really do not expect to see sell (and I really don't want them to sell), but I did it just to get exposure.

I have several people watching my fixed price auctions so I guess that my auctions at least got noticed. Uusally on a 10 cent or free listing day so many auctions get listed that they pretty much get buried.

Ah...so that explains the high price on the 4 supercharger games which you can buy cheaper from the guy selling them individually. He has a "warehouse" full of them.

Cap

Actually Ryan told me that he is down to his final copy of the one game. I think that he is starting to run out of some of those games. Ryan is a good seller and if anyone wants the Supercharger games I do recommend him as a seller. I wouldn't wait though because they could be sold out soon.