IGNORED

Completed my 7800 collection

rolenta

I received Basketbrawl yesterday which makes it my 59th 7800 cart (counting the Monitor Cart, but not counting the High-Score Cart). This completed my 7800 collection and joins my complete Jaguar collection.

With only three (probably obtainable) games needed to complete my US 2600 collection, maybe I'll start working on 5200 games now.

Congrats! I didn't have much trouble snagging Basketbrawl (one of my favorite 7800 carts) off Ebay , but Tank Command, the Monitor and Diagnostic carts, and also that Australian 32-in-1 that I'd like to have just for completeness sake have eluded me. You just never see these on the auctions or any of the retail sites I've looked at, at least for less than $100.00 or so.

If someone wants to help me complete my 7800 collection, I'm in need of the following titles (I haven't been very aggressive about filling my 7800 holes):

- Alien Brigade

- Ballblazer (with Red end label)

- Basketbrawl

- Commando

- Diagnostic Test Cartridge

- Fatal Run

- Ikari Warriors

- Impossible Mission

- Mean 18 Ultimate Golf

- Monitor Cartridge

- Planet Smashers

- Rampage

- Sentinel

- Super Huey

- Tank Command

- Title Match Pro Wrestling

- Water Ski

Wow, I can't believe how many titles I'm missing! Certainly some of you must have extras of some of these that you'd be willing to trade or sell.

..Al

quote:

Originally posted by Harry_Dodgson:

The 7800/2600 Monitor cartridge is still being produced and sold by Video61. Don't pay high ebay prices when you can get one new for less.

Awesome, thanks! I went over there to see how much they're selling 'em for, but didn't see any information about the Monitor Cart on their site. So I sent them email inquiring about it. Hope to get a response soon..

Thanks again,

..Al

quote:

Originally posted by Albert:

If someone wants to help me complete my 7800 collection, I'm in need of the following titles (I haven't been very aggressive about filling my 7800 holes):

- Alien Brigade

- Ballblazer (with Red end label)

- Basketbrawl

- Commando

- Diagnostic Test Cartridge

- Fatal Run

- Ikari Warriors

- Impossible Mission

- Mean 18 Ultimate Golf

- Monitor Cartridge

- Planet Smashers

- Rampage

- Sentinel

- Super Huey

- Tank Command

- Title Match Pro Wrestling

- Water Ski

Wow, I can't believe how many titles I'm missing! Certainly some of you must have extras of some of these that you'd be willing to trade or sell.

..Al

Filling holes!?!? You don't even have the best games for the system yet, going by your wants list!!!

quote:

Originally posted by ubersaurus:

It's funny, that all these years of playing rampage and treating it like any old common cart to find out that it's one of the rarer games.

Yeah, same hear! I also have the red-ended Ballblazer, mint in box, and just always thought it sucked because it didn't match the rest of my cart labels. Are you guys sure it's rare? I picked it up off E-bay for like, 10 bucks (of course being new and swrink-wrapped, there's no way the seller knew either...

Also, I have Double Dragon too, I'd be willing to trade either Rampage or DD for Tank Command...

I'm still looking for a loose tank command also if anyone ever hears about one.

I was bidding on a MIB one at the CGE auction, but didn't have enough money on me to keep up.

So does anyone else HATE searching for "7800 tank command" on ebay. Every doofus auction with robot tank and missile command is a match.

John

quote:

Originally posted by John Soper:

So does anyone else HATE searching for "7800 tank command" on ebay. Every doofus auction with robot tank and missile command is a match.

If you use the phrase

7800 "tank command"

including the quotes, it will weed all those out.

There was a complete in box Tank Command and Water Ski included with a 7800 system on ebay about a week ago. Someone got it with a Buy it Now for around $50. Lucky dog.

All I need to finish my 7800 collection is the boxes for Rampage and Title Match.

Mitch

http://atari7800.atari.org