IGNORED

The Dukes of Hazzard.

ATARIPITBULL

Tonight I thought it was time to break in my 2 new games from CPUWIZ and after having a great time destroying the pepsi name in Pepsi Invaders,(plus I love the clear plastic case with the blue light inside), I plugged in my Dukes of Hazzard and have a few question:

1) Is the idea to go some were before boss Hog reaches Daisy at the top of the screen?

2) Are there places I can jump with the General Lee over the cops?

3) What are those red dots that I can drop to stop the cops?

4) Do the switch settings on my 2600 make the game easier or harder and if so, what are the settings?

I don't have the Instruction manual so I am not sure what I am doing!

:lust: :ponder: :?

Thanks a bunch on the info, but now I see that my first thought was right, the game sucks!! Were the hell are the ramps to jump over the cops, or how about the General lee being able to shoot some arrows at the cops with dynamite on them like Bo & Luke did on the show, you start off with some and can pick up more along the way, I think that would have been better than picking up those red dots.

:!: :roll: :idea:

bear in the mind, the game is NOT complete.  There are some possible points of interest around level 3 that MIGHT have been something, but alas, we shall never know.

I still kind of like the stupid thing, though.

Definitely. The seeds of a great game are indeed planted there.

Were the hell are the ramps to jump over the cops, or how about the General lee being able to shoot some arrows at the cops with dynamite

Hey, that are some ideas!!! 8)

SIGH! :sad: Another "couldhavebeen" great game that goes with Garfield and Donal Duck's speedboat... :( I'll open a new topic on this... :ponder:

• 15 years later...