IGNORED

JagFest UK 2004 video

lais

Paolo, have you already forgotten last year's JagFest special issue?!http://www.myatari.net/issues/jul2003/rotary.htm

Hmmm... I need a two-parts answer

1. No, I didn't forget the Jul03 issue, I enjoied that report and articles a lot, but I didn't remember there were picture of Nick "Tyrant".

2. Even if I remembered about the picture, I had to stretch my immagnation a lot, by removing all that new hair :D

Bye!

So, which event is it?

Who is who?

(I can recognise Shiuming, but who's Tyrant?)

C'mon Nick, do the full service, put captions :wink:  

Paolo

Shiuming's already answered, but for completeness Tyrant is on the left, Shiuming's obviously in the middle and the guy on the right with all the hair is nitebycandlelight off the Llamasoft forums.

:)

Stone

Paolo, have you already forgotten last year's JagFest special issue?!http://www.myatari.net/issues/jul2003/rotary.htm

Arrgh! I hate that photo lol, then again, I dislike most photos of me.

Here btw, we have another lovely photo of the back of my head 8), while Yak is busy twiddling my knob :D:P:)

Dscf0039b.jpg

Now what did you think I ment? dirty minded people :P.

Hey Tyrant,

The question is what did YAK think of your knob??? And did he get to take it home???

Gaztee

:twisted:

He seemed really rather impressed, I forget his exact words but he did indeed seem to like it rather lots :D. He didnt get to take that one home, but he already had one at home which I gave him a year ago or so, but for which he had forgotten the code to activate rotaries, and so hadnt used it yet.