IGNORED

Should I mod?

keilbaca

Hey all, just wondering if i should mod it. I have the promotional atari 2600A, and its confirmed by the yellow print on the front, the bottom as a paper label from sunnydale, california, the bottom half of the case is a 6 switch with the joystick ports covered up with thin plastic. The problem is, when I got it from an auction, the upper left corner is dented in pretty deep, the right difficulty switch is broke off, its really dirty, one corner of the yellow front panel where the cardridge goes is dented away, the sunnydale ca sticker is torn in a corner, and the soft plastic covering the 6 switch holes has a split all the way up to the top. Is this damaged beyond repair promo atari worth anything, or can i mod it. Thank you.

I was thinking about it, I'm gonna mod it, I'm keeping the case as best condition as i got it, maybe try to get out that dent and replace the broken off difficulty switch. but yea, i'll keep all the parts and undo the mod when i want to restore it back to normal. meanwhile, i got some work to do, talk to you all later! *fires up soldering iron*