IGNORED

My 1st Atari 2600 game (Man Goes Down)

Alex H

2 hours ago, CrazyChris said:

This game is way too good to be abandoned!

It's not our game to complete, either.

That said - there's nothing stopping somebody else from making a similar game from scratch. Kind-of surprised nobody's done so in the last 18 years.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Nathan Strum said:

It's not our game to complete, either.

That said - there's nothing stopping somebody else from making a similar game from scratch. Kind-of surprised nobody's done so in the last 18 years.

I'm afraid that someone could do better 🤷‍♂️

On 7/24/2023 at 10:10 AM, Nathan Strum said:

Oooohhhhh I like that. 😀 

Visions of "Ape Goes Up" are racing through my brain. Driving me bananas actually!

🙈🙉🙊

On the other hand, I kind of like that an excellent game like Man Goes Down isn't quite finished and has room for speculation or surprise. It reminds me of the (best) translation of Crystal Castles by Thundervision for the C64 - the very last level is not finished and crashes at that point.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2023 at 9:33 PM, SS said:

In all the years of playing MGD, I have NEVER managed to get all of those prize boxes filled up.  😔

Does anyone know what all of the prizes are?  And, what do those DOWN arrows do for you anyway?  :?

Here are all boxes but not in one game therefore you must „puzzle“ them together (sorry). Made it to the black void with jetpack today but crashed at the top while flying too high 🥴

IMG_0052.jpeg

IMG_0051.jpeg

IMG_0050.jpeg

• Like 4