IGNORED

An old game by me

Lord-Chaos

I found this game called 'Labyrinth of Death', must be 15 years old now.

I quickly translated it from German, it's a simple role-playing game where you have to escape from a maze.

It was written on a PAL system, so the title music is too fast on NTSC systems, but the rest of the game works.

It's public domain, so you can change it and play around with the code (Turbo BASIC).

Thimo

labby.zip

I quickly translated it from German, it's a simple role-playing game where you have to escape from a maze.

It was written on a PAL system, so the title music is too fast on NTSC systems, but the rest of the game works.

It's public domain, so you can change it and play around with the code (Turbo BASIC).

Thimo

Good work! My German isn't very good so it's much better for me to play it in English.

And one question: what does HORST.TBS do? Is it some testing program or what? Game itself doesn't call it so I really don't understand why it is on the disk...

F.

Thimo

Good work! My German isn't very good so it's much better for me to play it in English.

And one question: what does HORST.TBS do? Is it some testing program or what? Game itself doesn't call it so I really don't understand why it is on the disk...

F.

This plays some music in VBI, but it isn't part of the game.Seems to be one of my old test-programs long forgotten.

Thimo

Thimo

F.

This plays some music in VBI, but it isn't part of the game.Seems to be one of my old test-programs long forgotten.

Thimo

I thought so...

F.