IGNORED

Euro Jag fest 2004 Date poll. IMPORTANT.

Starcat

Hi Folks !

Sadly we found out that euro jag fest 2004 will be on the same date as the ABBUC meeting, which is very bad. 23rd october 2004

However there is one alternative date for euro jag fest 2004 and that would be 30th october 2004.

To all interested people in visiting the event: Please poll asap, or post here... I need to know the definate answer by monday. 16th august

http://www.atari-jaguar64.de/phpBB2/viewto...c.php?p=274#274

Regards, Lars.

Hi Nick !

Sadly no other dates are possible. All suitable rooms in the area are booked out until feb or march 05.

However what I found out is, the people who attended abbuc can also attend ejagfest is they like, on the same date. It's only about 55 KM away and abbuc ends at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Ejagfest is open end. So there is enough time left for the abbuc visitors to enjoy ejagfest.

So it's possible that the date stays 23rd october.

Regards, Lars.

Hello,

Just a quick thought but what about 1st weekend in NOvember? This would be then 2 weeks after ABBUC giving time for bank accounts to cal down.

I was hoping the organizer might consider the previous Sunday - 17th.

I personally think a Sunday might work better than a Saturday, but if

all the venues are booked up in Neuss, how about getting it to another

location, or is there really only the one person who can organise this?

Cheers,

JustClaws.

Hi Richard !

The problem is, who wants to organise it and actually gets it done ?

Back when Diederik and I organised the first festival in 2000, the idea was old already. People talked about a euro jag fest since the first US jag fest was held. With other words for over three years nothing happened, people just wanted to do it, but never actually managed to do it before we did.

However in the last years my time got much more limited and Diederik isn't as active in the Jag scene as he used to be back then. So I am very grateful that Björn decided to do the organising work for 2003 and 2004.

Regards, Lars.

Hi Linkovitch !

;)  

I am very much looking forward to see you folks there.  

:D  

Looks like it could become the best euro jag fest.

Regards, Lars.

i am coming to the €-jag fest too. and i cant wait to see how you guys actually develop. i will also bring my ngage with me (hey. its my phone :D) and my laptop. I am looking forward to see how you guys develop games for the jaguar.

ps. should i install windows 98 the dutch version or do i have to install the english version? or wont it matter?

Hi Dragonforce !

Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing all you folks as well :)  

The language of your OS doesn't matter.

Win 98 is a good start however, it's easier to get the dev tools running than with newer operating systems...

Regards, Lars.

don't lie to him Lars! Dragon force you have to be running the Korean version of Windows 3.1 in 16 colours or less with a screen res of 200x200

:)

/me gets sillier the closer to an event.. sorry :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi !

Yes, I think that's quite cool as well. You won't find many consoles from that time with such a community behind it. Other systems were more sucessful, but they hardly have a community like this. At least I wasn't able to find any other console so far with such a community. (Not after over 10 years afer the system was dropped.)

But I think it's cool and it's worth it to wait, because the future of the Jag will bring some very pleasant surprises I think.

Regards, Lars.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hello,

andi wanted to bring my sega saturn with 60 games, movie cd etcetcetc. with me.  

Guess that would be heavy to bring along  :)

So with all these plans, how is it you're not coming. (I heard from Lars!)

JustClaws.

financially :( and i could go there. but i could not buy something. whihc would make it more worse :(.

btw. i opened icq last week and my contact list is gone! :? i got nobody in my icq.