IGNORED

What are the oldest arcade machines in your area?

Streck

• 5 weeks later...

There's a penny arcade located near me called The Old Sled Works that has EM, pinball and Pong.

Here's a tour I did last December

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpIJZ7LhGOw

Haha, the motorcycle is probably the predecessor to Atari's F-1, another mechanical/projector driving game. The crash scene used to give me nightmares. Here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1WSYdn1b8I

• 7 months later...

Sorry to bump, but I have a friend who owns a Sky Kid machine.

Not sure why resurrecting old threads is seemingly verboten. I love it when old threads are given new life.

As for the oldest machines in my area, there's a truck stop nearby with a bootleg Ms. Pac-Man. I think that's the oldest.

Edit: Whoops, looks like I already replied to this thread. LOL.

Edited by BillyHW

Not sure why resurrecting old threads is seemingly verboten.

I don't get it either man. A couple of years ago I was bored so I poked around some old threads that I replied to and the mods here went ballistic. I figure if the threads aren't locked anyone can reply to it at any time.

I don't get it either man. A couple of years ago I was bored so I poked around some old threads that I replied to and the mods here went ballistic.

Really? I haven't seen any evidence of that. I don't know that I've ever churned up an old thread though. I wonder why it would it trouble a moderator.

I find it ironic that anyone would complain about reviving old threads in a forum dedicated to ancient hardware and nostalgia. On the other hand, some people complain if a new thread is started when an old one on the same subject already exists.

• 3 weeks later...