IGNORED

hardest activision game to earn the patch

woodyi76

most of the activision games I find very possible earn the patch but some games I just suck at like crackpots this game is impossible after 60,000 the spiders move about 3x faster than you. Private Eye is also very tough. I also suck at dolphin maybe I don't have good ear and hand cordination.

I'm actually rather good at Dolphin, its all about getting into a rhythm.

Private Eye is tough past level 3, but I'm working on making it easier (my website may be up sometime this year...)

The toughest I can think of has to be Keystone Kapers, and I'll tell you why. I can play the crap out of it, but NEVER can I get more than 26,000. Never.

I'd say Pressure Cooker, but that's only because I haven't got the hang of that game.

No "Billy Club" for me, Stan

Keystone Kapers I'm very good at because it was the first game I every got for any system. It was the only game I had for about 6 months. I must have played that game a million times. My High score is 52,200. I'm also very good at Oink for some reason but suck at the one's I mentioned.

These are the games I can get the patch and the one's I can't. these are just the games I've played.

can can't

1. Keystone Kapers 1.crackpots

2. Oink 2.Dolphin

3. Pitfal 3.Plaque Attack

4. Ice Hockey 4.Barnstorming

5. Mega Mania 5.Enduro

6. Seaquest 6.Grand Prix

7. Frostbite 7.H.E.R.O

8. Stampede 8.Kaboom

9. Sky Jinx 9.Private Eye

10.Riverraid 10.LaserBlast

11.ChopperCommand 11.Pressure Cooker

12.Star Master

• 1 year later...

I have done the space shuttle wing commander without a hack it took about a million hours but so be it. I remember it was as if the joystick almost moved making it super difficult to complete. I have the patch and letter and pictures to prove it. Im looking for some patches to complete my collection. Need the hard ones anything 1,000,000, secrect society of dolphins, tennis just bcause it was so easy and a couple more please let me know.

I agree with Nukey, the Space Shuttle Commander patch seemed almost impossible to me. I earned the Pilot Patch back then, but could never manage to get close to the Commander ...

I could land after 5 dockings with more than 7500 fuel OR 6 dockings with less than 7500 fuel, but never both :x

I agree with Nukey, the Space Shuttle Commander patch seemed almost impossible to me. I earned the Pilot Patch back then, but could never manage to get close to the Commander ...

I could land after 5 dockings with more than 7500 fuel OR 6 dockings with less than 7500 fuel, but never both :x

AFAIR I could never manage to make the 6th docking ... :sad:

Keystone Kapers hard?!?!?!? I've managed 300K+ and switched off the game, it starts getting repetetive after about 90,000.

Toughest Activision game has got to be Checkers - has anyone ever won a match on the expert level?

Crackpots & Stampede have got to come a close 2nd & 3rd

dragster: my game play

swang *bang* damn it reset

swang swang YES *bang* damn it reset