IGNORED

Commodore Items for Sale

Sheldon Sims

Commodore CMD HD-40 hard drive with internal 1000 MB Conner drive, power supply, manual, and utility disks - $75 plus shipping SOLD

Commodore 1581 3.5" floppy drive with power supply, demo disk, manual, and disks full of programs downloaded from Q-Link - $50 plus shipping SOLD

Supra Peak Modem Interface (RS232 interface), Supra 2400 External Modem, power supply, manual, and phone cord - $10 plus shipping - SOLD

I accept PayPal.

Email me at tnt2gamer@aol.com if interested.

Hah!  I knew I recognized that email address last night.

I already snagged the '81 drive :)

Haha. That'll work. Your mailing address seemed familiar to me. We discussed other items on here back on March 17, when I was selling off some of my Amiga stuff. :) I knew the shipping would be outrageous, and I did not have boxes for anything, so I was trying to find interested people in the Houston area. :( I'm glad you got my '81.

2) Commodore 64 computers with JiffyDOS, reset switches, power supplies, video cables - $10 each + shipping

1) Commodore 1702 monitor with video inputs in front and back - $10 + shipping

2) Commodore 1541 5.25” disk drives with JiffyDOS - $10 each + shipping

2) Commodore VIC-1541 disk drives - $5 each + shipping

1) Repaired Commodore 1541 5.25” disk drive that works great - $2 + shipping

1) Broken Commodore 1541 5.25” disk drive (red light stays on and drive keeps spinning) - FREE + shipping

1) Commodore Amiga 500 with broken keyboard, manuals and two mice - FREE + shipping

I accept PayPal.

1) Commodore Amiga 500 with broken keyboard and working power supply - FREE + shipping

My coworker may be interested in this to fix his current Amiga. I dropped him an e-mail. :)

Voch

Cool. The Amiga works great except for some of the keys on the keyboard. I think it would work perfect if another keyboard was installed in it. :)

• 2 weeks later...