IGNORED

looking for carts in the Pacific Northwest

angusjake

You are in luck!!!

Yes, there is a great place... next month in fact.

Come attend the NorthWest Classic Games Enthusiasts Expo. on March 16th. See http://nwcge.org for details.

There will be ALOT for sale and trade at the show. Everything from Pong to modern systems.

Personally, I have a bunch of Atari 2600/7800 stuff I will be selling and trading.

In addition, there will be copies of 7800 Klax (prototype) and Sentinal (NTSC version) for sale.

A new Atari 2600 game will make its' debut as well. A high score contest for X3V0LuX will be held through out the day. The winner will take the first copy home with him.

BTW: If you live in the greater Pacific NW area, you will want to join the NWCGE mailing/discussion list. It is spam free and you can increase your sphere of contacts through there. Besides, they are all a great bunch of folks. I have gotten many things through my NW friends at NWCGE.

Please email me or the other organizers if you have any questions.

Hope to see you there,

-Lee

http://nwcge.org

quote:

Originally posted by Lee Krueger:

You are in luck!!!

Yes, there is a great place... next month in fact.

Come attend the NorthWest Classic Games Enthusiasts Expo. on March 16th. See
for details.

There will be ALOT for sale and trade at the show. Everything from Pong to modern systems.

Personally, I have a bunch of Atari 2600/7800 stuff I will be selling and trading.

In addition, there will be copies of 7800 Klax (prototype) and Sentinal (NTSC version) for sale.

A new Atari 2600 game will make its' debut as well. A high score contest for X3V0LuX will be held through out the day. The winner will take the first copy home with him.

BTW: If you live in the greater Pacific NW area, you will want to join the NWCGE mailing/discussion list. It is spam free and you can increase your sphere of contacts through there. Besides, they are all a great bunch of folks. I have gotten many things through my NW friends at NWCGE.

Please email me or the other organizers if you have any questions.

Hope to see you there,

-Lee

Lee - thanks for the heads up. It sounds like the NorthWest Classic Games Enthusiasts Expo. on March 16th will be a great event for classic gamers of all types and I will be there. I encourage everyone to put the word out to all classic gamers (esp. 7800 fans). And by the way, have them bring along there extra copies of Commando and Alien Brigade will ya? I have a 100+ Atari cat collection but have along way to go...