IGNORED

stores that still sell Dreamcast games/accessories?

chrishicks

EB's around us average about 20+ dreamcast games, TRU still had a good amount(saw at least 10 titles as of a few weeks ago), there are 3 Game Stops that have them buy 2 get 1 free (till next week), didn't see any at blockbusters or hollywood video places.

I've found w/ on-line shopping and Epay the shipping costs usually are over blown and not worth it. Happily though we are up to 87 games and counting. :)

Hes right shipping basically ruins it. Like www.buyritegames.com have the biggest selection in games and imports that I have ever came accross the internet but the shipping is just horrible. www.toysnjoys.com has some good stuff but they are in Hawaii so again with shipping. www.ebgames.com has very good shipping ( 10 bucks for next day) but you cant buy stuff unless you are in the USA (lucky for me I live in the USA) www.goatstore.com prices are pretty good (dont know shipping never bought from them) you could go to www.gamestop.com and check to see the nearest store and see what stores have what in stock.

I second what has been said before. Gamestop used to sell the Dreamcast, then limited them to a few stores. Now its nada. I see out in the Philly area at some EBgames accessories, systems ($15 baby) and games, but they been going like Gamestop and does anyone else feel that their presentation of Dreamcast stuff leaves alot to be desired? I also see new games at Circuit City, but the selection is limited to some of the most common stuff like World Series Baseball 2K2 and NFL 2K1. Not bad but don't expect rarities. Looks like Ebay and online stores like Lik-Sang is in your future.

I'd have to first suggest the GOAT Store, of course ;) , but after that...

EBGames still stocks Dreamcast stuff, although it is really hit and miss. Mall stores don't handle it anymore, so you have to find standalones, which in Wisconsin are rare. They just opened the first one nearby recently... EBGames online also has some decent deals on the lesser-good games. I think you could get like 15 games for $50.00 or something and they gave you a choice of 40 games that you could get. Unfortunately, most of them were not of interest, but if you're just looking to get some stuff, it isn't a bad deal.

I bought most of my Jaguar collection from VGLQ, but then their shipping went up. If you purchase a TON of stuff from them and work out shipping beforehand, they have great deals. If you are looking for less than 10 games, you'll probably be paying more in shipping than the games are worth.

Thats how buyritegames.com is I bought a BioHazard 0 demo disc that came with a keycard (which I didnt get) for 4.99 and the total of everything was like 16-20 bucks but I still payed I was wanting that keycard before anyone says that guy is so stupid listen to this. I payed by money order but it said not to send it in (I didnt send it like it said) but to give it to the UPS driver then I clicked ok. It said shipping was like 9 days. Then 3 weeks later its in my mailbox and the UPS driver wasnt there since they sent it by the Post Office. So I payed $0. It would be nice if that happened again only I bought 4 Neo Geo AES system with games :)