IGNORED

anyone own a slot machine? a question...

chrishicks

This isn't going to be much help, but I'd like to know as well. Right now I'm using one of those plastic 6' tables from Sams (like a lunch table). It's a little too low to stand at and a little too high to sit at. I too have checked eBay and found the prices to be outrageous.

It is with an old (1965 or so) bar stool. When you sit down, the bottom of the machine is right at your knees and it is really comfortable to play.

I guess you can look for one of those wooden storage cabinets with some doors that is big enough for the Skill stop to sit on top of and to store some of your games. Like this one. I know that there is a couple ones that are just a little bit bigger.

post-1776-1096006712_thumb.jpg

You might want to try bmigaming.com. I have bought from them before, and find them to be very helpful and trustworthy. On the main page, search for 'pedestal' and you will see some examples they have. Not sure about the weight of your machine, but you could contact them to see if they have anything to offer.

Troy