IGNORED

Many Thanks

Junie

I'd just like to say this is a really great web site and message board!

I have learned a lot by the AtariAge information avaliable and use the Rariety Guide for information when I am recording a cart to my database list.

Now that I am starting to get somewhere in my collection and have questions I get answers in a few hours or even within minutes.

I haven't seen such a active message board anywhere. The fact that there are people who are just as interested in Atari as I am just "tickles me pink".

And to think my family gives me the weirdest looks and try to ignore me when I talk about Atari, now I got "someone" to talk with about Atari.

I hope I can repay the favor and help other "Atarians" and be a productive user here.

Junie

Nice to have you aboard Junie (you too Fretwobbler)! This site is great and I think you'll find that everybody here is totally cool and we all share a love for old school games. This is the best Atari resource and the best online community I have ever found.

I dont have many freinds, im notgood at any sports. I really havent found my nitch yet. Im really bad when it comes to music. I guess what im saying is thanx. Im not really good a anything, and i get made fun of alot. Its good to know that when im felling sad or mad i can just come here and you guys will always be here to answer my questions and cheer me up.

quote:

Originally posted by marty:

I dont have many freinds, im notgood at any sports. I really havent found my nitch yet. Im really bad when it comes to music. I guess what im saying is thanx. Im not really good a anything, and i get made fun of alot. Its good to know that when im felling sad or mad i can just come here and you guys will always be here to answer my questions and cheer me up.

I hear ya, marty (except that I can sing pretty well, I sing in the choir). And for the getting made fun of part, don't worry about it. No one really makes fun of you in high school, and the people who do, no one else likes. Use your knowledge of video games and electronics to make yourself popular for about a couple months (for instance, I made an arcade machine out of an NES, and kids praised me for it for the rest of the year)

quote:

Originally posted by Nateo:

And for the getting made fun of part, don't worry about it. No one really makes fun of you in high school, and the people who do, no one else likes.

WOW! I wish I had gone to your high school, Nateo! At my school the kids who made fun of us freaks were the popular kids and everybody loved them. Don't worry though, karma is a great thing. Now I make a very comfortable living, and the star running back on the football team digs ditches for the county.

Not bitter, just justified, Stan

Well Stan, I used to be one of those popular guys in High School. Thing is I didnt make fun of people because I am not a dickhead.

Marty, Stan Has a great point, none of that popularity stuff matter. It may seem really important now but do you think anyone remebers that six years ago I scored the game winning goal to win Conference for us. The answer is a really big NO.

Out in the real world all that matters is that you can get the job done, not what you look like or how "cool" you are. I would not care if you had a third arm growing out of you but as long as you could crunch numbers for me. And besides most of those people that are tearin into you will be pumping your gas in a few years.