IGNORED

How many systems have you --

Lemmi

All PAL if not other listed:

Atari 2600 VCS (5-6 differnets), Atari 7800, Lynx.

Nes (with Chip can play NTSC Games too), Super Nintedo, Super Nintendo (NSTC), N64, Game Boy (2x), Super Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance (2x), Virtual Boy, Tristar Adapter for Super Nintendo to play all NES games.

Master System, Mega Drive, Nomad, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear (2x), Master System Adapter for Mega Drive for Cards and Carrigdes.

Playstation (2 diffrents, 1 with Chip to play all Games), PC-Engine with HU-Card and CD-ROM (NTSC), Wonderswan Color (2 diffrents).

C64 (not anymore), Atari ST (not anymore)

PC (with many Emulators)

I hope I have not forget some console. The most of them are my own consoles. Some are from my brother and mother.

Matthias

Well, maybe a couple of people will see this post, since it's at the end of a very long thread. Now my set up isn't quite as large as some of you, but I had the following all hooked up to a 21" Sony Trinitron until about 2 weeks ago: Atari c-380 pinball/breakout, 5200, 7800, 130xe, C64, Jag/Jagcd, R-E-A-L 3DO and a Dreamcast. So I guess that's 8, but I consider it 9 since I play my 2600 games on the 7800. But I recently got an RCA 13" composite monitor that I hooked the C64, 130xe and my second Jaguar (for deathmatch DOOM). I also have a Saturn and Coleco telstar pong, but I need another four way video selecter and a coaxil selector to get these hooked up-right now they are in storage anyway. Half are hooked up through video, half RF. I also have a Stereo VCR hooked up to, and it's all hooked into my multimedia surround system (even the video pinball and other RF's-I use simulated surround for them. I plan on getting a large TV with S-video too, to hook up the systems that have support for it.

• 15 years later...

I've had a PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox, Gamecube, and I think maybe one other gaming box hooked up to the same TV.

*I guess this fact will be an asterisk notation, but this PS3 was a 60GB launch model, which had the actual PS2 hardware built into it, along with PS1 (emulation I think, but it was almost perfect)...along with having upscaling options for both PS1 and PS2 games, it played blu-rays, CDs, DVDs (and upscaled them), SACDs, had 1 or 2? memory stick slot/s, 4 USB ports, could run Linux and run custom firmware if you stopped updating by a certain system software version, etc.. I didn't care that I had to pay $600 for it. I wish all console manufacturers would included an appropriately priced "Beast Model, that offers "fully loaded" features. I'm fine with paying an extra $200 or whatever.

We have other threads discussing this elsewhere, but here goes:

Currently connected:

JPN - TurboDuo

DreamCast

SNES

Sega Master System

Wii

Atari 7800

PS3

Jaguar w/CD

Wii U

Sega Saturn

Sega Genesis + 32x + Sega CD

NES

Lynx via VGA

And have a pretty quick means to get at least three other systems attached if need be.

At one point, I had hooked up to one TV: 7800, NES, SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, 32X (I used the Trio brick for it though, which saved me plug space), N64, PS2, Saturn, Dreamcast, Xbox, Wii, and Turbo Duo. I had two 5-input s-video switches and one component switch. All that changed a couple years ago. I sold off a bunch, got rid of the LCD flatscreen and got an old Trinitron. These days I have zero always hooked up. I do keep six on the TV stand and hook them up whenever I want to play them, though none of them are far out of reach. It's just much cleaner taking a console off the shelf, hooking it up, on the spot, playing it for a few days, and then putting it away when I want to switch consoles. It's a bit more work, but it looks a thousand times better, and my wife's happier about it, too.

Wow, a thread from 16 years ago got necroed. Well I guess now that it's back I'll chime in:

Amiga 600

Atari 2600 Heavy Sixer

Atari 2600 4-switch

Atari 2600 Jr.

Atari 5200

Atari 7800 (I have two, one has the expansion port and the other doesn't)

Atari 800

Atari 800XL

Atari XEGS

Atari Lynx model 1

AV Famicom

Commodore 64

Commodore 64C

Commodore VIC-20

Dreamcast

Famicom

FC Mobile II

Game Boy

Game Boy Advance

Game Boy Advance SP (AGS-101 model)

Game Boy Color (have three, Grape, Teal and Berry)

Game Boy Pocket (have three, silver, black and gray)

GameCube (with Game Boy Player)

Game Gear

N64

Neo Geo AES

NES front loader

NES top loader

Nintendo 2DS

PC Engine

PC Engine Duo-R

PlayStation TV

PSX (SCPH-1001)

PS2 (fat)

RetroUSB AVS

Sega Genesis 2

Sega Genesis 3

Sega Mark III

Sega Master System (I have two, one is an American model and the other is Japanese)

Sega Mega CD II (European)

Sega Mega Drive (Japanese)

Sega Nomad

Sega Saturn (model 2)

SG-1000 II

SNES mini

Sony HB-F1XDJ

Super Famicom

TurboExpress

Twin Famicom

Wii

Xbox 360 S

ZX Spectrum +2 (dead)

You have the 2DS and two Genesis models hooked up to a TV?

LOL I misunderstood the thread since I didn't glance at the first page. Oh well. I haven't had a large number of consoles hooked up at once in like 10 years, it got to be way too much to handle and my setup at the time didn't allow for much in the way of cable management. At this moment I just have my RGB-modded 2600 Jr. connected to my PVM and the AVS connected to my computer monitor.

Have a Megadrive, Sega Saturn (PAL & JPN), Gamecube , Dreamcast, SNES and 2600 all connected up to the same CRT. The MD, Saturns, GC and DC via an RGB SCART switch, the SNES via s-video and the 2600 via RF.

That's 7 consoles into 1 TV. The Gamecube has a Gameboy player connected to it , so you could also count the GB and GBA in that taking it up to virtual 9.

If I had my 7800 connected instead of the 2600 then that would bring it up to a virtual 10!

Edited by davyK

My list is as follows (7 total) connected via 2 composite 3-way switches and the rf on a 24 inch sony wega trinitron crt:

1 x SNES - I have the Super GB player as well.

1 x Genesis

1 x Atari 2600 light sixer with A/V mod done by our infamous friend Swampfox56 - I was lucky

1 x Atari 5200 four port

1 x Atari 7800

1 x Colecovision - w/ A/V modded by Yurkie

1 x N64 original charcoal grey

On my 50" Sony Wega I have my wii and wii u connected.

In my office I have my NES front loader and nes top loader connected to a 13" GE CRT.

I connect other consoles when I plan to play them as needed such as my C64, SMS, and PS1.

Edited by Oldschool80skid

Have a Megadrive, Sega Saturn (PAL & JPN), Gamecube , Dreamcast, SNES and 2600 all connected up to the same CRT. The MD, Saturns, GC and DC via an RGB SCART switch, the SNES via s-video and the 2600 via RF.

That's 7 consoles into 1 TV. The Gamecube has a Gameboy player connected to it , so you could also count the GB and GBA in that taking it up to virtual 9.

If I had my 7800 connected instead of the 2600 then that would bring it up to a virtual 10!

You should get the PBC for the MD.