IGNORED

Unreleased Game You'd Like to See

Blany

I'm pretty new to these boards but not to the Atari Lynx and I got my first one way back in 1989. I was just wondering with more games coming out on EPROM's which of the unreleased games yould you mst like to see?

You can find the list here http://www.atariage.com/Lynx/faq/index.html

Here's mine...

Pounce played this at the ATARI offices back in the arly 90's and it looked brilliant.

Rolling Thunder/Vindicators/CabalSimply because they were great arcade games.

[/b][/url]

Eye of the Beholder was one of my most anticipated Lynx games, but still to this day has never been released. It also appears to be one of the least likely to ever be released, mainly due to the license. Distant Lands is another one I've been waiting for.

Eye of the Beholder was one of my most anticipated Lynx games, but still to this day has never been released. It also appears to be one of the least likely to ever be released, mainly due to the license. Distant Lands is another one I've been waiting for.

Several people have made "limited runs" of EOTB carts over the past couple of years. Here's hoping that one day I'll be considered to be "in the loop" so I can get my hands on one of these babies. :D

[quote="davidcalgary29

Several people have made "limited runs" of EOTB carts over the past couple of years. Here's hoping that one day I'll be considered to be "in the loop" so I can get my hands on one of these babies. :D

Is there some sort of secret society amongst lynxers? chrislynx mentioned this 6 months ago, that there had been a run of carts of some game that he was not at liberty to share will the general public!

Surely scoring 90 points @ alpine games gives me automatic entry!!!!!

I would welcome any new lynx game.

Bruce182

I gotta go with Eye of the Beholder too... not sure how well it would work on the Lynx, but the screen shots certainly look pretty good. Guardians: Storm Over Doria also looks very promising.

Anyone know if there's a "complete" version of Dracula out there somewhere? I remember reading that they removed like, half the game to fit it onto a smaller cartridge.

--Zero

I thought AvP didn't play well. It's hard to get any orientation moving around in the maze.

I should get today my notebook so hopefully I'll find some time to pick up programming the 3d engine again. But can't make any promises. The hardware of the lynx is just really slow and it takes easily 10x as much time to get decent speed.

I thought AvP didn't play well. It's hard to get any orientation moving around in the maze.

I should get today my notebook so hopefully I'll find some time to pick up programming the 3d engine again. But can't make any promises. The hardware of the lynx is just really slow and it takes easily 10x as much time to get decent speed.

Just knowing it's not put on the shelf makes me happy and you must know the entire Lynx community is looking forward to this project. Good luck Lucien! :D

I hope Stardreamer gets finished one day, too.

The problem is mainly in playability. A pure Elite clone would have been one way to go, but I was stupid enough to put in some ideas of my own and making them work in an enjoyable way is not that easy.

And after Duranik raised the Lynx standard with Alpine Games I don't want to throw out some crap scoring 1 points.

--

Cheers,

Karri