IGNORED

WWW.ATARICAVE.COM

Atarigrub

Thanks for that info on 'Cannibals' Shannon! :) I think I'll have to update the information on that game once I'm back from holiday.

As for the animations, I first used the Atari800Win emulator to capture each screenshot (F10 key). Next I used Jasc's PaintShop Pro 8 to cut out each individual character before re-animating them in Jasc's Animation Shop 3. This is quite a slow way of doing things, but the only way I could think of to convert them to small GIF files as the characters move all around the screen. I'm not sure if your X-Box emulator has a screen save facility? I know there is some software available (try www.download.com) where it captures everything that happens on the screen and converts it into a .avi file. This could then be converted using Adobe Premiere into a GIF animation or maybe exported into Adobe Photoshop as separate frames.

Hope this helps?

Atarigrub

Ouch, sure does sound like you went to alot of trouble.

The xbox emulator can do screen captures based on screens taken per second or something like that.

I was hoping to capture several screens and use a program where I could highlight (draw a box around) the images I wanna animate and go from there.

• 9 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...