IGNORED

Can someone test this on a CC2

kenfused

I currently don't have my 7800 and CC2 hooked up (especially the serial connection). Can someone someone see what this does on the real thing? I have included a version both with and without the A78 header. I doubt it will work the first time but am curious since it will be the weekend before I can get mine hooked back up. Thanks.

test7800.zip

Probably well more than half of the work on the 5200 version was trying to ffigure out how to get more colors and multiplexing the players.

Most of the graphics still can be improved (especially the moving objects). Everything currently with the moving objects are real quick enhancements. Are there any good font/sprite editors for the 7800 I wonder. Currently I am using a text editor, and various import/export tools I used to convert the graphics. I spent some effort into throwing more color at the board and hamburger pieces and very little effort in the chef and enemies so far.

I spent some effort into throwing more color at the board and hamburger pieces and very little effort in the chef and enemies so far.

I figured as much, the first thing I noticed was that the burgers and buns just looked so much better than any other version ive ever seen. They just have more dimension and definately look 7800ish. If you can get these characters on par with those in Food Fight you'd be a hero to 7800 gamers everywhere.

Good luck :D

Probably well more than half of the work on the 5200 version was trying to ffigure out how to get more colors and multiplexing the players.  

Most of the graphics still can be improved (especially the moving objects).  Everything currently with the moving objects are real quick enhancements.  Are there any good font/sprite editors for the 7800 I wonder.  Currently I am  using a text editor, and various import/export tools I used to convert the graphics.  I spent some effort into throwing more color at the board and hamburger pieces and very little effort in the chef and enemies so far.

Can you take them right from here?

Allan

post-187-1098252822_thumb.png

post-187-1098252823_thumb.png