IGNORED

Krokodile Cartridge Label Contest - Winner Selected!

Albert

Just curious but won't the final product have to be free of copyrighted material such as Fijis, Atari logos (in Atari font at least), and the like?

Lord knows that I like the retro-look stuff but in light of some recent events I'm assuming that they won't be able to be used.

Just a reminder to please not use artwork you may discover floating around the net unless you own the copyright on it (you created the image) or you have received permission by the copyright holder to use the image. Also, please do not use the Atari logo in any submissions, since the Atari logo is trademarked by Atari and they are actively protecting it (I need to update the contest rules to reflect this).

Thanks!

..Al

Also, please do not use the Atari logo in any submissions, since the Atari logo is trademarked by Atari and they are actively protecting it (I need to update the contest rules to reflect this).

Should we re-submit edited versions, or not bother unless one of those labels actually wins?

Also, please do not use the Atari logo in any submissions, since the Atari logo is trademarked by Atari and they are actively protecting it (I need to update the contest rules to reflect this).

Should we re-submit edited versions, or not bother unless one of those labels actually wins?

If you resubmit edited versions, I will replace them with the ones already up on the contest page. Likewise, if a submitted label with the Atari logo is selected as the winner, we'll ask the artist to remove the logo.

..Al

I just read the parts that I skipped over when I was looking at the other submissions. WRT the Fuji and the Atari name and whatnot, it looks like my first entry is probably hosed. )!*#%)!#*%)#(*

Anyways, this one has Fuji on it too, with the word atari from the SF Atarian font. I'll have to go back and edit it later.

post-5891-1099418949_thumb.png

post-5891-1099418950_thumb.png

I just read the parts that I skipped over when I was looking at the other submissions.  WRT the Fuji and the Atari name and whatnot, it looks like my first entry is probably hosed.  )!*#%)!#*%)#(*

Yeah, I really like that design as it's nice and clean, but it would not be wise for us to use it, as the fuji logo is very prominently featured.

Anyways, this one has Fuji on it too, with the word atari from the SF Atarian font.  I'll have to go back and edit it later.

If you remove the Fuji logo on the one, perhaps stating "ATARI 2600" instead, it will be fine. Also, when you're satisfied with your entries, please email them to editor@atariage.com. Thanks!

..Al