IGNORED

Krokodile Cartridge Label Contest - Winner Selected!

Albert

November 19th, 2004 - Winner Selected!

KrokoWinner.jpgKrokodile Cartridge creator Armin Vogl has chosen a label by Nathan Strum as the winning entry for the Krokodile Cartridge Label Contest! Nathan will receive a copy of the Krokodile Cartridge as soon as the cartridges go into production (which will be soon), and of course his label design will grace both the label and the manual. With the high quality of submissions for this contest, we have also decided to award a runner-up prize to Alexius Wronka for his excellent label design. Alexius will receive a $25 gift certificate in the AtariAge Store.

Congratulations to Nathan Strum and Alexius Wronka, and many thanks to everyone who entered and made this a successful contest! We will be launching another label contest soon, so keep those paintbrushes, pencils, and mice warmed up!

those modifications have already been done.

Sweet! Old school style w/o any worry about copyright concerns. I love it!

The big question is how long will these be available for? I'd really like to get one but, with somewhat limited funds and holiday gift buying coming up, I really don't see being able to allocate the money until after the turn of the year. Hopefully this won't be too late.

Congrats to Nathan, BTW! :D

Thanks! There were so many good entries that I was really surprised to win. I'm thrilled to have my label on the cart!

Thanks to Armin and AtariAge for holding this contest, and for offering such a generous prize. I'm really looking forward to getting my Krokodile Cart - I think it's going to be an awesome product! :D

Congratulations! (you where on top of my list too) :thumbsup:

Thanks Thomas! :D

BTW: Anybody identified the new carts presented already?

I know what all the carts are. ;)

The trick question is... what is the sixth one that's mostly hidden? (And yes... it actually should be identifiable.)

BTW: Anybody identified the new carts presented already? ;)

I got "INV +", "Thrust + Platinum", "Qb", "Sea Wolf", and "Marble Craze". Don't know how anyone could pick out the sixth one though. :?

Didn't you see my last post.

What cart has a lable where the upper right hand corner would be red ?

I can think of one ;)

What cart has a lable where the upper right hand corner would be red ?

I can think of one  ;)

That's it exactly. There's only one (homebrew) cart with that kind of label. :)

I thought the "flash cartridge" text was funny, but oh well. =)

Me too, but Armin felt (and rightly so) that having "Cartridge" on the label twice was redundant. Maybe "Flash Programmable" would work... ? If he wants, I can always change it again.